<67>

(Jungkook's POV)

Slowly my vision cleared as I awoke. I heard faint beeping sounds around me.

I went to move around and I felt a warm press on my hand, I looked down to see Taehyung sleeping beside me, his hand inside of mine.

I looked around at my body and realized I had hospital shorts on but my chest and face were bandaged up.

I shifted around, until suddenly my stomach made a wretched sound.

Taehyung popped up and looked around slowly, then his eyes landed on me.

"Baby." He hugged my now bandaged body, "I'm so glad your OK." I felt a hot liquid run down my chest and looked down to see Taehyung crying.

"Tae don't cry, I'm fine. Please don't cry." I comforted him by sending my fingers through his matted hair.

"I promised to always protect you, and I was not there to protect you. I failed you." He cried harder.

"Shh, Shh, you did not fail me Tae, you could have not known. It's my fault —"

"Jungkook it is NOT your fault, don't ever think that! You had no idea he was like that. So don't blame yourself, OK?" Taehyung said quickly as he popped up.

"Same goes to you, Tae."

"I promise from here on out I'll protect—"

"LET THE FUCK GO OF ME THATS MY SON!!!" My mom came running through the door; slamming it open. I looked up to see her being restrained by a nurse.

"Let my mom go!" Jisoo screamed at the top of her lungs, startling me. I had been screamed at the whole time I was kidnapped so it reminds me of it.

I whimpered and snuggled into Tae's neck, he wrapped his arms around my body and brought me closer to him; whispering stuff like "It's Ok, it's over."

Suddenly Taehyung covered my ears, "YOUR FUCKING SCARING HIM! KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF!" I heard him scream faintly.

Everyone looked down at me, and stopped; a silence took over the room.

"Mr. Jeon, is this your mom and sister?" The nurse asked.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded.

"OK. Go ahead..." the nurse sighed. My mom And Jisoo Just huffed And slammed the door shut in the nurses face.

"My precious Jungkook!" My mom suddenly cried out as she saw my body, as Jisoo just stood there with her mouth open.

She ran over to me; pushing Taehyung seat out of the way, then she hugged me. Squeezing really hard.

"M-Mom it hurts!" I shrieked out.

"S-Sorry." I looked up to see her wiping tears. "What did they do to you?"

"I'm gonna kill those mother fuckers!!!!!!" Jisoo yelled out, making me flinch. "Sorry." She said sheepishly.

"I smell bad." I suddenly popped out.

"You smell like cum, dirt, and sweat." Taehyung replied. "Baby, what did they do to you?"

"Yeah what did they do to you?" Jisoo and my mom asked in unison.

I suddenly burst out crying at the memories.

"It was so humiliating!" I wailed.

"What was?" Taehyung asked, taking my hand in his.

"T-The doctors saw me naked."

"Baby that's what your worried about? The doctors dress patients all day, they have seen a naked boy before." Taehyung assured.

"Hello?" A knock was heard on the door.

My mom swung it open, an officer outside.

"Mr. Jeon we need to ask you some questions about what happened during your kidnapping." The officer said. "Will you follow me to a private room so we may discuss it?"

"Can I bring my boyfriend?" I squeezed Taehyung's hand .

"Sure; we want you to be as comfortable as possible." The officer smiled.

I sat up and swung my legs over the bed. Taehyung helped me stand as I felt dizzy when I first stood.

Taehyung guided me to where the officer was walking to, suddenly he swung a door harshly open, making me jump, Taehyung helping me regain my balance when I landed.

"Baby it's Ok." Taehyung assured me.

"Sorry about that." The officer said.

Once we were in the room we sat down.

"So, the first question is how long were you in this situation?"

"Three days."

"Can you describe what he did in the duration of those three days?" The officer asked.

"H-He—" Taehyung wrapped his arm around my waist to calm me down. "He whipped me, a-and then he tied me up and would put this stuff in me when he wanted me to sleep...a-a-and then he shove-d a dildo...up my...uh...." oh I was so embarrassed. I heard Taehyung let out a choked sob as described what happened.

"And then—after I texted Taehyung to save me...he tried to rape me...then the cops came in as he was about to be fully in." I finished.

The cop nodded and Taehyung just cried.

For once I saw the weak side of Taehyung.

Seeing him like this made me want to cry

I felt like he was more broken then me over this situation.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Facts ^^