<59>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

The sun shined brightly through Taehyung's blinds when I woke up.

I had an arm wrapped securely around my waist, I rolled over and smiled at the sight. Taehyung was asleep; his mouth agape and soft snores coming out of his mouth.

I stared and admired his features, then I traced my hand over his face.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open when I took my hand off, "why'd you stop?"

"Y-You were awake?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Yes." He said simply. Pulling me closer to him. I snuggled my face into his chest and inhaled it scent—

Then almost threw up.

"You smell like sweat and cum!" I pointed out, disgusted. Usually he smells like a vanilla cookie.

"Doll, we had sex last night I'm not gonna smell like peaches and cream, bun." He said huskily.

"I know..." I bit my lip. His voice is gonna make me horny, I swear.

Taehyung pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest, "you don't smell good either." He teased. "I must have fucked you real good last night if the scent still lingers." He winked

"Tae!" I whined and rolled away from him; putting my back to him.

"Aww baby I'm sorry, forgive me." He scooted closer to me.

"No." I huffed out. Taehyung suddenly pulled me into his arms and breathed down my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Do I need to punish you?" He husked in my ear.

"Ok! I'm done!" I hopped out of the bed.

The minute I stood up, I regretted life.

"Ow!" I screamed, falling to the ground.

Taehyung quickly hopped out of bed and ran over to me and dropped down, he put his hands on top of mine; which were in between my back and asscheeks.

It was awkward, not gonna lie. I kinda wanted to die.

"You ok?" Taehyung asked, pulling me into his arms.

"M' ass hurts." I whined.

"Your so cute." He ruffled my hair, making me blush.

"No I'm not!" I said and hit him with balled up fists.

"YOUR SO FUCKING ADORABLE!" Taehyung yelled out, "don't let anyone tell you otherwise, babyboy." He whispered into my ear. I snuggled into his chest.

Suddenly he scooped me up so my ass was by his face and I was dangling off his back.

"Let. Me. Down!!!!!!" I yelled out.

"No; we're going to take a bath." Taehyung walked to his bathroom and sat me down on the toilet.

He walked over to the bath and started it. Once it was warm he put me inside slowly then got in behind me. I laid my head on his chest as he wetted my hair and put soap on it.

Once we were done Taehyung got out first and told me to stay, he grabbed a towel and went out.

When he came back he had IBprofun and water. He helped me out of the tub, handing me clothes he got from his room. I quickly put them on and Taehyung put his on and we headed downstairs.

Jin was sitting on the couch with Namjoon when we walked downstairs.

They smiled but their looks changed when they saw me limping. They awkwardly gulped and I gave them a shy smile, but it all changed when Taehyung squeezed my ass.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"Stop staring. I fucked him lastnight." Taehyung smirked.

"Taehyung!" I whined, "Shut the fuck up!"
                                            +

"I want this!" I said, holding up a pair of black timberlands. I had every original color but black.

"Baby, they are over 200$..."

"I let you fuck me."

"Ok I'll get them." Taehyung grabbed the boots from my hand, the whole store looking at us because I said the last part rather loud.

"Yay! Thank you!" I kissed his cheek as we stepped up to the counter to pay for the things we got. The cashier gave us a weird look but nonetheless wiped it off and put one of those fake smiles on.

"Your total is $767." Taehyungs eyes widened but he pulled out his credit card and payed, then we walked out.

Afterwards the IBprofun started wearing off so we went home and snuggled so I would not be in pain.

But my mood changed when

DestructoJoon: I need to give you the 'talk' tmrw at the cafe ;)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Babies 💜