<24>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

"YES!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when I woke up, remembering that tomorrow is a special day.

"What?" Jin came running in with a frying pan that held an uncooked egg with a spatula in the other hand.

"I'm gonna meet Jungkook tomorrow!" I said excitedly.

"Y-Your What? So soon? OH MY GOD MY BABIES GONNA MEET HIS BABY—" Jin merely fainted as he rose again with the pan still in his hand he screeched, like a teenage girl.

"TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK SITTING IN A TREEE K-I-S-S-I-N-G—EHEHEHEHE" Jin jumped around making weird noises. Then paused and smirked.

"Your gonna meet the guy who gave you a boner OH OH OH MIC DROP." He yelled.

"Are you high?" I asked.

"No, just hungry." He said and causally walked out of my room like he did not have a spark of teenage girl hormones just now.

                                         +
I wore some nice casual clothes and walked out the door, "Jin I'm using your car!" I screamed.

"BITCH I THINK THE FUCK NO-" I closed the door right as he was coming out, turned it on and sped off.

Eventually I reached the restraint. I front of me stood a big stone building with nice brown roofing, and a big sign that read 'Tabora restaurant.'

I parked the car and got out of it and headed towards the big building.

When I walked in I was greeted by a doorman opening up the huge wooden doors that led into the actual dining area.

The dining room had a smooth wooden floor with red walls and dark wood tables, chandeliers hung on the ceiling. Steps led up to different floors of the restaurant where fancier tables were.

"Hello! Welcome to  Sahara moon restaurant!" The woman behind the counter cheerfully greeted me.

"Hi! I'm here for the interview to become a waiter, my name is Kim Taehyung." I bowed.

"Ah! Please follow me." She smiled.

She led me back past many people dining here and into a little hallway, at the end was a door.

She bowed down and signaled for me to go in.

I knocked twice before entering. Inside was a man, around his late 50's, he had grey hair combed back, also stilled by gel. He had firm skin, no wrinkles, and piercing hazel eyes.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm here for the waiter Job...my friend was dining here and told me about this place." I bowed.

"Ah! Hello. Yes, I texted you the job info. Please, sit." The man smiled. "My name is Sung Marels, But you can call me Mr. Mars."

"OK." I smiled back, straightening my posture before sitting.

"So, it says here in your files you used to work at a car wash?" I nodded.

"Why did you work there for so short?" Mr. Mars asked.

"Uhm, I had some family issues...it's actually why I moved to Seoul, away from my parents." I said calmly, hoping he did not ask more about it.

"Well I'm sorry you had to go through whatever you went through....the world nowadays." He sighed, "but everything else looks good. Can you start next this Monday?"

"Yes." I replied, patting myself on the back mentally.

"You're hired!" The man stood up and shook my hand, then we both walked out.