<9>

(Jungkook P.O.V)
The music was blaring and I was surrounded by a bunch a teenagers who, even though the party started only an hour ago; were already drunk. But I have been to parties enough not to be phased by it. For, I to, took a sip out of my drink.

It was not my first time drinking, I've been to parties before, but usually my sister is here with me to monitor how much I drink; instead her and Yuna went to the movies together. Lame.

I'm mature enough to monitor how much I drink anyway.

I grabbed another drink and walked to the dance floor, the music was blaring and I looked around. Girls grinding on guys.

Guys with girls.
Girls with guys.

There were no gay couples and that honestly bothered me.

I know by now I'm definitely not fully straight, thanks to Kim Taehyung.

But the feelings were swooshed away when I took another drink, then another, then another and got on to the better phase of a party.

I yell as a people cheer me on while I dance on a table, not remembering how I got up here. When I step down I merely fall, but hands come around my waist to support me.

"Kook are you drunk?" It was a gay sounding man. Yoongi.

"I'm nooot drAnk hying!" I snap, he just snickers. "I just drunk a lil..." I burp.

"Ok...what's my name?"

"Your daddy and your gonn FarQ me."I make car sounds and yoongi snorts at me.

"Daddy is going to go and try to suck that guys cock, chow." He walks towards a hot muscular guy who is palming himself in the open.

Time flies and consists of girls asking for my number, me drunkenly writing random numbers on a paper, and somewhere along the line a pole and me made out.

I checked the time. 1:30am. I decide to start walking home, it would only take around ten minutes to walk home.

So I got a move on.
I'm
I drunkenly walked down the streets, swaying my hips like a lady and humming deepthroat.

When I got home my parents weren't home and Jisoo stayed at Yuna's place tonight, so I was good. I walked up to my bedroom and closed the door.

My intention was not to sleep, I was not tired.

I knew I was drunk but could control myself pretty well. But images of that guy palming himself made me heat up. My dick grew bigger in my pants.

I needed a place to put all of it and I knew just where, although I knew I would regret this later I was not capable of thinking straight.

Jeon_Cena: TaEeeeeeeeeeee

Taebeach_95: hey kook

Jeon_Cena: Can yku fuck mea againbb?

Taebeach_95: we never fucked kookie....

Jeon_Cena: I'm so horny please fuck be come over and fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Taebeach_95: Are you drunk?

Jeon_Cena: no I only had 6 👄

Taebeach_95: kook your overly drunk omg go to bed.

Jeon_Cena: but I'm so horny 😎🤩

Taebeach_95: stop abusing random emojis it's mean. Also please stop saying your horny because I can't help you. Even if I knew you and you said it I would not Bc your drunk Kookie.

Jeon_Cena: I'm masturbating because you won't help me.

Taebeach_95: HOLY FUC WHY WOULD U TELL ME THAT?!

Jeon_Cena: because I am. You don't believe me do you 😔

Jeon_Cena: I'll show you

Taebeach_95: NO NO ITS OK I BELIEVE YOU!

Jeon_Cena: *attached video(Hands in his pants jerking off with soft moans in the background)

Jeon_Cena: see ^^^^
Seen

Jeon_Cena: Tae?
Seen

Taebeach_95 has taken a screenshot of the chat.

Taebeach_95: sorry I was screenshotting the time :/ my mom thinks my clock is wrong.

Taebeach_95: but wtf Jungkook?! Thank god I could barely see your dick. That will be awkward when your sober.

Jeon_Cena: I'm so horny this ain't doing shit

Taebeach_95: Jack off to some porn

Jeon_Cena: I need a dildo ☹️😔

Jeon_Cena: be my dildo? 😁

Taebeach_95: JUNGKOOK I CANT. I'm not there! Not yet at least. This is so awkward . So much for "I'm not gay".

Taebeach_95: wait. Your drunk :) hey kook are you gay?

Jeon_Cena: yes I'm very gay I just did not want to tell you.

Taebeach_95: ok cool.

Jeon_Cena: omg cum is fun to play with.

Taebeach_95: OMG IM DYING 😂😂😂 this is so awkward but funny.

Jeon_Cena: it tastes good to

Taebeach_95: JUNGKOOK NO YOU DONT EAT YOUR OWN CUM!

Jeon_Cena: whats the difference if it was mine or someone else's? Cum is cum 🙄

Taebeach_95: yeah but it's weird..your eating the thing your body made. Someone else's is not your own. I don't think that's even healthy.

Jeon_Cena: oh. Well I don't feel well, do you think that's why?

Taebeach_95: no that's cause your drunk. Go throw up then go to bed.

Jeon_Cena: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Taebeach_95: because daddy said to, you don't want to be a bad boy do you?

Jeon_Cena: ok 😶 night daddy

Taebeach_95: night kook