<39>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)
It had been three official days without Jungkook. I woke up and started my Monday off normally: by missing my alarm to go to work and calling in sick.

Jin walked into my room and looked at me.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Jin asked.

"Called in sick." I replied.

"Oh." Jin replies. "Anyway, I found this dress jacket and I think it's Jungkook's so why don't you go return it to him?"

"Uh. Jungkook and I aren't talking anymore." I say.

"WHAT?!" Jin yelled, "WHY?!"

"He came over and he had hickies all over him. Tried to use the 'it was Forced' card but that was bullshit. He said everything was fine at work." I yawned.

"O-Oh...I never expected Jungkook to do something like that. What a shame. I liked him." Jin said, "but can you at least run his jacket to the company. I'm sure there's someone at the front desk. It looks expensive."

"Ugh. Fine." I roll out of bed.

Might as well make sure he's still alive I joked in my head.

I took the jacket out of his hand and put in on my bed while I got changed, then I took Jin's car and started driving to his work place.

I looked at the jacket while I was at a red lightning and images of me throwing it off of him and onto the ground made my heart ache. Then I remembered his face.

He looked so scared of me.

The light turned and I drove off.

Eventually I made it to Jungkook's work and got out of the car and went inside.

I walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"Hello Taehyung!" She said happily. I guess she knew Jungkook.

"Hi. Can you give this jacket to Jungkook? It's his." I said.

The ladies smile dropped.

"Jungkook does not work here anymore." She said sadly.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"He quit. Said it was not worth it. Not worth the pain." The lady said.

"What do you mean by 'pain?'" I asked, suddenly kind of worried.

She froze like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Nevermind. Jungkook did not want to tell you so I have no right to tell you." She said.

"What? That he cheated on me. Yeah I know. I kicked his ass out when I saw hickeys." I said angrily. Her eyes widened.

"W-What? Why would you do that to Jungkook?!" She raised her voice.

"Because he cheated on me!" I raised mine back.

"No he did not!" She suddenly yelled. I froze.

"What do you mean he did not?" I asked, curious.

"Jungkook was hiding something from you so you would not worry! His boss was sexually harassing him! He did not cheat on you! We walked into Mr. Wu's room and Jungkook was basically naked on the floor crying with a tie over his mouth. He almost got raped if it weren't for Mr.Wang telling me something was up so I could get Mr. Wu out of the building!"she yelled.

"So he really was forced..." my voice cracked remembering Jungkook screaming that it was forced but I just kicked him out. "Shit! How long has this gone on for?!" I asked, so many emotions suddenly coming over me.

Especially guilt.

"Since day one." She replied.

"Shit! I fucked up..." I cried out. "I-I gotta go!" I said as I ran out into the parking lot and jumped into the car, throwing his dress jacket in the back I floored it.

I drove full speed ahead, tears threatening to fall.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook..." I cried.

I pulled up on a familiar block and got out of my car and ran up to the door.

I needed to say sorry.

Jisoo answered the door.

"I need to talk to Jungkook!" I said frantically.

"What? I thought he was with you." She said. I felt my face drain all color.

"N-No—I accused him of cheating and kicked him out by really he almost got raped...I thought he came back here." I said, my breathing getting heavier.

"Shit!" Jisoo yelled. "Why would you fucking accuse him like that?! He loves you!" She started yelling.

"I was not listening when he was screaming it was forced!" I yelled back. "I figured when he was done screaming in agony outside of my door he went home!"

"How could you do this to my Jungkook?!" She yelled.  I ran past Jisoo and ran upstairs and opened the first door I saw at the end of the hallway. It was definitely Jungkook's.

"Jungkook?!" I screamed out "Jungkook baby this is not funny! Stop hiding!" I yelled as I started crying.

Jisoo was in the doorway bawling.

"We need to find him!" She pulled out her phone.

Then a thought came to mind.

I went into Instagram and unblocked Jungkook, and my heart leaped when I got a DM notification from his username.

But just as fast as it leaped it shattered.
Then everything went black.

Jeon_Cena:
I love you Tae. Goodbye.