<29>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

"Hi, bunny." A voice whispered in my ear. I whipped around so fast I heard my neck crack.

Before I even processed the whole scene happening I was jumping with happiness.

"Taehyung!" I jumped onto him. He let out a groan but nonetheless quickly grabbed me underneath my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed him in a loving manner. He spun me around and laughed

Then he put me down.

"Ah, you're so cute," Taehyung said before staring at me. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He caressed the back of my head.

"I can't believe we're finally meeting..." I breathed out

"Me too," He said.

I took a moment to take all of Taehyung's looks in. He was the definition of gorgeous.

His hair was a darker brown in real life, his eyes were soft an d his brown eyes were piercing and glistening in the semi-setting sun. his nouse was of a medium size but it fit his face perfectly.  his lips were sharp and visibly soft, his bottom lip shiny from some saliva after he had bitten his lip.

he was wearing a light blue button-up shirt with white specks.two of the buttons were unbuttoned showing a little flash of his chest, the lines of abs farther down clearly visible. His pants were white skinny jeans and he was wearing black vans.

in one word, he was absolutely ravishing.

chest. He caressed the back of my head.

"I can't believe we're finally meeting..." I breathed out

"Me too," He said.

I took a moment to take all of Taehyung's looks in. He was the definition of gorgeous.

His hair was a darker brown in real life, his eyes were soft and his brown eyes were piercing and glistening in the semi-setting sun. his nouse was of a medium size but it fit his face perfectly.  his lips were sharp and visibly soft, his bottom lip shiny from some saliva after he had bitten his lip.

he was wearing a light blue with white specks button-up shirt, two of the buttons were unbuttoned showing a little flash of his chest, the lines of abs farther down clearly visible. His pants were white skinny jeans and he was wearing black vans.

in one word, he was absolutely ravishing

"Like what you see?" He teased when he saw me staring.

"N-No! It's not like that!" I defended.

"Sure." He chuckled.

"You're doing the same thing!" I pointed out, my cheeks becoming even redder.

"How could I not when the most beautiful thing on earth is in front of me?" He gave me a devilish smirk and winked.

"Yah! Stop making me blush." I looked away.

"Well, congratulations on graduating, I'm so proud of you. I have only known you for two and a half months but throughout those joyous months of knowing you, you went through a lot and you were so strong during all of it. You're stronger than anyone else I know, little bunny." He spoke with truth, making my heart do flips in my chest.

"Thank's Tae, I only made it through because of you being there for me." I hugged him again, this time a little less tight as I wrapped my arms around his muscular frame.

"So, want to get ice cream?" Taehyung asked when I released him from the hug, smiling at me.

"Yes! Ice cream!" I yelled excitedly, making Taehyung giggle and look at me with a sort of adoration in his eyes.