<4>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I made some more progress in packing, I sat tiredly in my room surrounded by the towers of cardboard.

"Taehyung?" A knock on my door startled me up.

"Come in," I sighed. "Hey mom." I smiled at the tired looking woman standing in my doorway.

She looked around the room and visible sadness came over her.

"I-" She started. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"It's OK mom." I continued hugging her.

"Taehyung, please remember that this was not my idea." I broke the hug and she looked sadly up at me. "I support you for who you are."

I nodded, the side reason of me being kicked out was indeed because of the last job and high as, but the main reason was because my dad figured out I was gay.

My dad is a huge homophobic, My mom knew since the day I thought about it that I was gay. She supports it, but I had never told my dad. The way he found out was by an aunt that had Instagram. I got drunk at a party and made out with some random guy, someone took a picture and it was posted.

My cousin knew the girl who took it, and she showed my aunt. The night I got home was ugly.

"Taehyung? Are you OK?" My mom shook me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I brushed the images of my dad hurting me out of my head. I forced a smile on my face.

"I should probably get back to packing." She nods and walks out. The look she gave me before exiting hurt
my heart.

Ding!

Jeon_Cena: Hi gramps 👋🏻

Taebeach_95: Hi grandchild, what's up?

Jeon_Cena: I just wanted to text you. I'm bored again. And I kind of felt like you needed someone to talk to. Idk y

Taebeach_95: I guess I kind of do, but you 'straight ass' won't be interested.

Jeon_Cena: I'm interested :D it's OK you can vent to me.

Taebeach_95: I'm upset because I'm getting kicked out. It's not that I don't wanna live with my friends, it's why I'm being kicked out.

Jeon_Cena: Why are you getting kicked out?

Taebeach_95: he does not support me...🏳️‍🌈

Jeon_Cena: Oh, your gay?

Taebeach_95: Yeah.  A picture of me making out with a guy got leaked and made it to a cousin, who showed my aunt who showed my dad.

Jeon_Cena: aww, I'm sorry Taehyung. I support you 💜

Taebeach_95: Thanks kid 💙

Jeon_Cena: My twin, Jisoo, is lesbian so I support LGBTQ. Plus my friend Yoongi is Bisexual.

Taebeach_95: Is she @Jisoo_Bitchez

Jeon_Cena: Yeah, she's rude.

Jeon_Cena has started following you

Taebeach_95: I would love to have a twin. Don't twins have a special connection or something?

Jeon_Cena: Not really, but we can sense when the other is upset. I don't know how.

Taebeach_95: oh, that's cool. So what are you doing.

Jeon_Cena: playing fortnight.

Taebeach_95: Oof, are you geeky?

Jeon_Cena: lol no. I'm playing with my sister because we're bored.

"Taehyung! Dinner!" My mom yelled.
I left my phone on my bed and walked down.

Taebeach_95: I gtg, ttyl kid.
Seen