<56>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

I woke up the next day tired and emotionally drained. I looked around and Taehyung was nowhere to be found, then I heard yelling.

"JIN YOU FUCKING—" a deep voice yelled.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH KIM TAEHYUNG." Jin yelled.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" I hear Taehyung yell back.

"Your so immature." Jin calmly said as I walked downstairs.

"Shut the shit up—Jungkook!" Taehyung leaped up from the couch with Jin, pausing their Mario cart race.

"Good morning baby," he came over and back hugged me.

"Y'all are so loud." I whined.

"Sorry, Jin kept hitting me with red shells." Taehyung poured then I saw him flip Jin off.

"Yah! Stop that!" He scolded.

"Both if you shut the actual fuck up." I stomped my foot making both of them pause.

"Awww!!!" They cooed.

Jin stood up and walked over to me, "Your so adorable." He pinched my cheeks then walked over to the stove and got eggs out of the fridge.

"No I'm not!" I pouted.

Taehyung kisses the top of my head, then he leaned down and went to kiss my lips but I turned around.

"Stop I have morning breath." I said.

"I don't care," he tried again.

And again
And again

Eventually I felt bad and let him kiss me.

He completely rotated around my body and was now in front of me as he latched his lips onto mine, he but my lip gently, asking for entrey, I gladly gave it to him.

Taehyung pusher me up against the wall and then—

"YAH! Not IN MY CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD!" Jin yelled and slapped Taehyungs taebooty with a spatula.

"Ow." He whined.

"Save that for your own bedroom." I looked down embarrassed. "Anyway, eggs are done!" Jin said, Taehyung and I stopped pouting and headed To the table and took my plate of eggs and chopsticks and dove in.

Once Taehyung and I finished eating we both heard a Big Bang.

Then Namjoon came walking down, "Sorry I tripped." He laughed.

"Babe! Are you ok?!" Jin turned the stove off and ran over the him.

"Babe?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh ya, Namjoon and I are dating, Jungkookie." Jin said causally.

"Oh. Nice." I hid all my excitement, in reality I wanted to scream out in excitement because Namjoon had been single forever basically.

"Treat him well or I'll kill you." I said to Jin, making him coo.

"I will," he smiled.

"I should drop you off at home. Your phone has been going of all morning with text messages from Jisoo and your, 'Mommy' insert heart emoji." Taehyung teased.

"Stop!" I slapped Taehyung's hand. "Your so mean!"

I was kind of embarrassed.

Namjoon jokingly walked over to Taehyung and grabbed his collar.

"And for you, treat my baby Jungkook right." He said in his pretend deep voice.

"Yessir!" Taehyung saluted.

"Say sorry." Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry babe." Taehyung kisses my forehead making me giggle.

"I need to drop Jungkook off, like for real now."

I nodded and we left and hopped in Jin's car.

"Jungkook can I take you out to dinner this Saturday?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah!" I said happily.

"Will 7:09 work?"

"Why 7:09?" I asked.

"Because I want to be extra." He shrugged and I giggled.

"Okie." We reaches my house and I give him a final kiss goodbye and walked into my home.

"JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!" Jisoo came running downstairs, smiling madly. Yuna was slowly walking behind.

"Hi Jisoo."

"It's been like three days." I nodded.

"Jisoo has been waiting for you for hours." Yuna shook her head.

"Love you." I laughed. "Where's mom?"

"Job interview. She texted you. Said you responded." She said.

"Oh shit." I quickly gave my phone.

Mommy 💗

Jungkook I'm going to a job interview so I'll see you when Taehyung drops you off! 💛

Me:

Ok Mommy 💓❣️💙🧡💙💚🖤🖤💔❣️🧡💕🧡💛💞💛💓💛❣️🧡🧡🧡🧡💗💓💚💞💞💓💚💚💖💛💚💗💞💚💞🧡🧡💝💝🧡💟💟💓💟💟💞💓🔓💖💚💚💚💓💔💚💓💓💚💓💓💓💚💓💚💓💓💓💓💓💓💙💗💗💗💔💗💚💓💙💞💙
Read

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!" I screamed