<7>

Jungkook P.O.V

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I heard yelling coming towards me, "UNLOCK THIS DOOR!" It was my mom.

I was only out for a few hours considering I still had a red puffy face and dried tears stuck to my cheeks. I quickly threw a jacket on to cover my wrists, then I walked to the door and opened it.

"JUNGKOOK WHY DID YOU RUN-" my moms face went from angry to sad within a second, "oh my god.... what happened?"

"N-Nothing. I'm fine..." I turned my face away from her.

"Kookie your not fine..you look like you've been crying." My mom came up and cupped my face in her hands and sighed, "I'm your mom. You need to open up to me, you don't have a dad to open up to so I'm the closest you have. Please tell me what's going on."

I broke down crying again, "They are trying to kill me," I say sobbing.

"What?!" My mom released my face and she looked scared. "Who?"

"Jiyun and Kisoon," I hiccup out, my mom engulfs me in a tight hug and for once I let her hold me in her arms.

"What do they do to you?" My mom asks, her voice full of sadness and softness.

"T-they choke me...kick me and punch me, slam me into walls...." I found myself hugging my mom back tightly, wrapping my arms tight around her back.

"Why do they hurt you?" My mom asked me.

"B-Because they are Homophobic and Jisoo C-Came out to the whole school and since I'm her twin I get hate..." I buried my face in the crook of my mothers neck, knowing this whole scene would be embarrassing later.

She sent her hands through my hair, a thing that always calmed me down.

"My precious baby...don't cry..." my mom co to her threading her log fingers through my hair.

"Mom I'm scared," I sniffled, "I'm afraid they are going to kill me."

"Shhh....it's gonna be OK kook, were
going to call the school..they aren't going to hurt you." She kissed the side of my head in a reassuring way.

"Mom can I stay home from school until they are gone?" I attempted to control my tears.

"Of course honey...How long has this gone on for?" She replied.

"A year and a half." I cough out, feeling calmed down a bit.

My mom nodded and we broke the hug, "everything is going to be OK kook, it's all going to be over soon." She goes towards my bed, I freeze, remembering the dried blood from my wrists. But she did not see, instead she grabbed a tissue and handed it to me.

"You can go back to relaxing, you've had a bad day." She went to the door, "I'm going to call the school. Relax, I'll bring you some tea afterwards." She walked out and shut the door. I walked over to my bed and changed my pillow case, throwing it in my dirty laundry.

I heard the door open up downstairs, "Mom is Jungkook OK?" It was Jisoo. "I saw him run out of school, he was crying and I tried to go after him but I got sent to the office for running out of class."

"Some things happened, but he's upstairs relaxing now. Please leave him alone for a little while, he had a bad day." My mom said back to her.

"Ok," then she walked up the steps and past my room into hers.

I laid on my bed and took a deep breath, then my phone dinged.

Taebeach_95: Hey kook, how are you feeling?