<55>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)
"OK, thank you Mr. Kim for calling 911 and collecting evidence, do you know where the victim has walked off to?" The officer standing infront of me asked.

"He went to the break room to get coffee and calm down," I replied.

I felt so bad for Jungkook, and I felt guilty I even put him in that situation.

He could have gotten fully raped

My bubbly, funny, loving Jungkook could have been taken away from me if that happened.

"Can you go get him sir?" The Officer asked.

"Yeah, ill go get him." I said and headed towards the elevator . I got in and pressed floor one and the creaking sound of the elevator let me know it was heading down.

Eventually I made it downstairs and walked into the main lobby. I looked around and spotted Jungkook and Holly sitting on the couch by the entrance Jungkook had what looked like a hot cup of Tea in his hand.

I walked over and slowed down when I got closer so I did not spook Jungkook.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" I asked when I sat beside him.

Jungkook suddenly engulfed me into a hug and I felt his body shiver.

"Thank you," He said as he his his head in the crook of my neck.

"For what, love?" I asked in a soft tone.

"For saving me." He replied.

"I'll always be there to protect you Jungkook, I'm sorry I did not hear you sooner. I did not think he would pull your shirt off where the mic was placed..." I said, feeling guilty.

"It's OK. I'm OK now...." he yawned and I felt bad that I had to bring him back upstairs.

"Baby, I'm sorry but the police officer wants to talk to you." I ruffled his hair and he nodded, looking at me.

"OK." He said.

"I need to get back to work, stay strong Jungkook!" Holly said and hugged Jungkook.

He hugged back and smiled at her and then I took his hand and we started walking towards the elevator. Once we were in it I grabbed Jungkook and engulfed him in a tight hug.

Once the elevator was on the 15th floor Jungkook and I stepped out.

The officer was waiting outside and Jungkook looked so tired when he walked out.

"Hello, Mr.Jeon. We need to ask you some questions." The Officer immediately said when Jungkook walked towards him.

"Ok." He yawned.

"So, can you explain in detail what happened?" I saw Jungkook tense up so I went over to him and put my arm around his waist, squeezing it gently.

"Isint the mic enough?" He asked quietly.

"For court yes but for this case we need details." The officer said.

Then Jungkook froze.

Out came Mr.Wu handcuffed and mad as ever. His eye was all bruised up, along with his face.