<52>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I woke up early and got dressed, I walked downstairs and immediately I was greeted by the smell of bacon, eggs and sausage and Jin in a pink, 'Kiss the chefs ASS' apron.

"Morning Jin." I yawn, fluffing up my hair.

"Morning Taehyung." He dumped the meal onto two plates and slid one near me when I sat down. "Eat up, first day back to work."

"Thank you." I grabbed a piece of sausage and went to eat it when Jin threw a fork at me.

"Yah-" His eyes widened when it hit me in the head, "Oh! I'm sorry Taehyung!" He ran over and rubbed the spot, making me laugh.

"It's fine, Jin." I said and grabbed the fork. Once I was done eating Jin's keys and walked out.

"Taehyung! wait!" He yelled.

"Hmm?"

"I need my car today, I have work yknow." He said.

"What am I going to drive?" I ask.

"I'll drop you off, then you can uber home?" Jin asked.

"Whatever," I said in a rude tone by accident. If my parents did not kick me out I would have had my car but they sold it when they gave me the news.

But if they did not kick me out I never would have met Jungkook.

I'm honestly happy they kicked me out.

I snapped out of my daze when I heard the car start and a horn being honked.

When Jin dropped me off I waved goodbye and walked in, immediately Yugy jumped on me.

"How was it?" He asked.

"It was fun, Jungkook is officially mine." I smile at him as we both stand up and head back to the changing room.

"Awe, Congrats dude. Did you have sex?" He asked casually, making me trip.

"No. Jungkook is not ready for that, I can tell." I stated. "When he's actually ready I said to let me know and we would have sex."

"So you expect Jungkook to be like, 'Hey, TaeTae, I'm ready to take your dick up my pink virgin hole~'" Yugy batted his eye lashes.

"Dude WTF?" I laughed, "And no not like that but maybe. But he will let me know. We have only been dating for like four days. But I feel like he's been mine for the past four months, so we are not going to move to slow I don't believe because even Jungkook feels the same way." I smile, taking my clothes off in front of Yugy and switching into my uniform.

Yugy never once looked at my body or cared so I was not to afraid of getting changed in front of him.

Once I got changed I headed out of the changing room with Yugy and started my shift, waiting for the day to go by.

Jeon_Cena: Hey Tae

Taebeach_95: Hey Kookie!

Jeon_Cena: I know we usually hang later but Hoseok wants to hang out and it's been so so so many years we have to catch up on so, raincheck?
Seen

I felt jealousy boil inside of me, he was cancelling for hoseok!

But a part of me said it's OK because Jungkook will have other people in his life and that's OK.

Taebeach_95: yeah it's fine

The customers started coming in and I put my phone away.