<66>

(Jungkook's POV)

"Put your hands in the air and step away from the boy!" A voice boomed through the basement, which I could hear through my crying and screaming.

"What the fuck did you do?! You told?!" Hoseok screamed, as he pulled out, making me cry harder.

I was so confused as to what was happening.

Suddenly Hoseok was yanked off of me and thrown to the ground.

I looked over and a cop was on top of him, cuffing him.

Three paramedics rushed down along with another set of cops. They rushed over to me and set a stretcher up, then carefully as they could, picked me up, which made me yelp because of all the whipping cuts I had on me. It hurt to lay on the stretcher.

I was still crying as I realized finally what was happening.

I was being saved...

"It hurts." I croak out.

"I know sir but once we get to the hospital we will bandage you up." The paramedic said in a soothing voice.

I just nodded as they rushed me up the steps.

I kept crying from the pain until we made it outside and I heard screaming.

"LET ME IN! MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THERE!" An all yo familiar deep voice yelled.

"Sir we don't know the situation—"

"BABY!" Taehyung screamed and ran over to me. "Oh my god." Taehyung began crying once he saw me.

"T-Tae-" I cried out as he held my hand.

"Baby, I'm here it's OK." Taehyung cried. They put the stretcher inside the ambulance and Taehyung got in beside me, still holding my hand while crying.

"Can you please cover his privates with a towel?" Taehyung requested, which made me remember I'm naked. I felt a towel being put down there.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I was not there to save you until now, I'm so fucking sorry." He cried.

"T-Tae." I choked out, "it's fine, there's no way you could have known. Please stop, Ah!" I yelled out as they dabbed something on my chest over the cuts.

"Baby what happened to you?" He cried harder, "What did that sicko do?!"

I weakly picked up my arm and brought Taehyungs head down to my neck and let him cry into it, while he caressed my head tenderly.

"Y-Your face is all ripped up—you have cuts everywhere that look like they are from a whip...my god baby I'm so sorry I was not there." He cried harder.

"Tae please don't cry, I don't want to start crying again. I'll be fine after they bandage everything up." I assured him and I squeezed his hand as the lady cleaned my cuts.

Eventually we made it to the hospital and they rushed me inside and Taehyung protested but still ended up in the waiting room.

Once they put me in the critical condition unit then put something in my arm and I fell asleep.

I'm so glad it's over...