<58>

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️

"What do you mean?" He asked, clearly confused:

"I'm ready to give myself to you," I replied.

"W-What?" Taehyung stuttered out, clearly shocked. "A-Are you s-s-sure your ready?" Taehyung looked at me, it was clear he was flustered, I guess he did not expect it—I did not either honestly.

"Yes Taehyung, I want to...I'm sure..." then a thought crossed my mind.

What if he says no?
No one can say no to sex, right?
Why did I do this—
Shut the fuck up brain.

"Please don't reject me..." I breathed out my thoughts by accident.

"I'm not gonna reject you, Jungkook. I've been waiting for this for awhile now. I just never expected you to be the first to speak up." He chuckled, it was a low chuckle, sounded kind of dark but I know it was not meant to be.

"I can be dominant...TaeTae." I whispered in his ear, standing on my tippy toes to do so.

"Don't start, doll, you won't be when we get home." He rasped back, sending shivers down my chest.

Taehyung suddenly picked me up, making me yelp as he held me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started walking back towards the parking lot.

Taehyung plopped me down into the passengers seat and then got in his side.

He pulled out of the parking lot and we headed towards the house.

The only sound heard was tires on asphalts streets..silence over took the car.

The tension was definitely building up in he air, it was thick and it made me feel claustrophobic; so I rolled down the window.

Taehyung awkwardly put the radio onto a random channel, which was playing classic music and that's how the rest of the ride went.

I bit my lip in awkwardness.

Once we pulled up Taehyung got out and came over an opened my door. I awkwardly got out.

Can't believe we're gonna go from this to him on top of me.

As I was walking up to the house Taehyung suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist.

We walked inside and Taehyung looked around; probably looking for Jin.
Thank god he was not home...

Probably having sex with Namjoon...
Jungkook shut up!

Taehyung closed the door and suddenly pinned me up against it:m; slamming me up against it so hard I thought the glass would shatter.

his lips locked with mine and he started kissing me eagerly, noises of our lips disconnecting then reconnected were all that was heard throughout the silent house. Taehyung suddenly licked my bottom lip, I knew what it meant so I opened up my mouth and he inserted his tongue, sliding it around in my mouth; exploring my wet cavern, making sure to get to every area.

Taehyung put his hands on my waist again instead of at his side and continued to put more passion in the kiss.

Taehyung put his hands under my ass all the sudden, "Jump," he mumbled against my mouth. I complied and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist as his hands held me securely in place.

He started heading upstairs and once we made it to the top of the steps Taehyung literally kicked his door open; making me let out a giggle.

He was literally so ready for this.