<15>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

                   <Calling Jeon_Cena>

I stared at the screen in pure anxiety. Did Jungkook feel the same way? I thought to myself.

                        <Connecting>

The sound of static signaled that the call was active and working, soon it cleared up and I could see a white roof.

I was nervous as could be. All I heard on the other end was breathing, so I took the first step.

"Hi Jungkook?" I said in a questioning manner.

"H-Hi," He stuttered out on the other end.

Cute.

"This is so awkward I don't know why I suggested it," I laughed.

"Eh, it's fine...it's not that it's necessarily awkward I just have social anxiety," Jungkook said.

I smiled at Jungkook's confession.

"I like your smile," he chirped our, his voice glitching a bit.

"Thanks!" I smiled more, "Can I see your face?" I asked him. I knew Jungkook was cute, I've seen his Instagram pics, but I wanted to see for myself. Photoshop was a thing.

"Oh! Sorry!" The camera moved down to the face of the boy, but all I could see was the figure of a head. The room was completely dark. "Let me turn the light on...I don't want to open my blinds," Jungkook chuckled, earning a grin from me.

"There," the light flicked on. Then I heard footsteps.

The phone fell as he got on the bed, he quickly fixed the camera and smiled.

He was adorable.

His eyes were soft and a piercing brown color, his smile resembled a bunnies and his lips were plump and looked visibly soft. He had a part in the middle of his forehead hurt he rest was covered by his brunette hair.

"Your awfully cute, bunny." I said and smirked. Jungkook's cheeks tinted red and he put his head down and stuttered out a 'Thanks'.

"Want to hear a joke I told my EX girlfriend? This is why she broke up with me." I smiled, recalling the memory.

"Sure," he chirped adorably.

"This boy is so dang cute," I thought in my head.

"Your whipped for me and I make you cream." I said and Jungkook broke out laughing. He hovered his hand over his nose while laughing which I found odd, but surprisingly cute.

My heart fluttered as I heard him laugh. He had such a rough day, I'm glad I could cheer him up. I laughed when Jungkook snorted by accident.

His cheeks flushed in embarrassment, he suddenly stopped laughing and put his head down.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my voice laced with concern.

"Nothing..that was just embarrassing." He said quietly. The whole mood took a turn for the worst.

"Nah, everything you do is cute Jungkookie. Don't worry." I said in a sweet tone.

"Thanks, TaeTae." He gave a small smile, his cheeks still on fire.

My heart fluttered at the adorable nickname he gave me.

Everything this boy did made my heart flutter.

I really am in love...and in such a short time to.

"So, are you enjoying Seoul?" I asked.

"Yes! It's so beautiful. And Jin Hyung spoils me a lot." I giggled, and soon Jungkook did to.

"When we meet up—if we meet up, I want you to meet Jin eventually." I fidgeted uncomfortably, hoping I did not scare Jungkook at all by assuming we were going to meet up.

"When we meet up I would love to." The brunette smiled. "Who is Jin?" He asked in an adorable curious tone, his face crinkled in wonder.

"Seokjin Hyung. He cooks for me, feeds me, buys me stuff...he's like a mom but better and I can tell he would really like you. You would be a son to him to." I smiled at Jungkook and he smiled his adorable bunny smile back.

"Good...my current mom is probably contemplating sending me to a mental hospital regardless of her words." Jungkook sighed and his whole lost its usual happiness and glee.

"Your not going to a mental hospital! Your not mental Jungkookie, you just struggled. And everyone struggles. You should have never cut but I want to drop this, and I want you to also drop it because you aren't going anywhere...don't worry." I gave him a reassuring smile through the screen and his face lit back up.

"Ok. I wish I could hug you." He sighed cutely, making my heart literally melt.

"When we meet you can," I grinned. "Never imagined you as a hugger. I mean I know your soft but not that soft." I pointed out.

"I only take hugs from certain people...people I feel close to and trust. Yoongi, Namjoon, my mom, Jisoo and You. That's it." He shrugged, then let out a yawn.

I felt good at the fact he trusted and felt close to me. "Glad you trust me."

"You earned it." he let out another yawn, then laid down. His phone showed his face on an angle. His lips were parted as he laid down, and my thoughts traveled every time he opened them a little bit.

"Looks like he's moaning—I bet I could get him moaning hard when we meet— TAEHYUNG STOP!" I scolded myself, feeling my pants tighten.

"Tired?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah," his eyes sank shut. "Crying makes me tired, makes my eyes feel heavy." His words mumbled together.

I watched as his whole body visibly relaxed.

"Sleep well, Jungkook." I said quietly.

"Love you," he mumbled out, making me freeze on spot.

"Love you to bunny." I said back. Then ended the call.

"He must have said it without relaxing because of how tired he was. It meant nothing, don't take it personal." I assured myself.

But assuring myself that just made me sadder, because when I said it...

I meant it.