<34>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

Today was the day of my interview. I woke it early and ironed out my black suit, considering the company was really big I figured I needed to wear a suit.

I had called Taehyung earlier and he said he would drive me given the distance. I finished getting ready and heard a honk outside.

"Honey, who's that?" My mom asked.

"My friend Taehyung." I replied.

"His boyfriendd." Jisoo came out of no where.

"What?!" My mom shrieked.

"Bye mom!" I ran out of the house and Jisoo just giggled.

I ran outside and got in Taehyungs (Jin's) car.

"Excited?" Taehyung asked as he pulled out.

"No, nervous. What if I don't get it?" I asked nervously.

"Oh you will do great, don't worry." Taehyung smiled.

"Thanks but there's always that 00000.1 chance I'll fail!" I said. Taehyung chuckled and looked at me.

"Jungkook calm down. I bet you will get the job. No one can turn down a baby bunny." Taehyung assured me, resulting in me giving him my famous bunny smile. He leaned over and bopped my nose making me giggle.

After a twenty minute drive we finally pulled into the offices parking lot. The building was huge and made out of glass. At least fifteen floors.

"Woah," I gasp.

"Big company, eh?" Taehyung says as he looks up through the windshield to.

"I guess. I'm gonna fucking die." I say dramatically, sliding down in my seat.

"Ok let's go in." Taehyung and I got out of the car and walked to the front door, which was one of those doors you get inside of and push.

(A/N: like this)

"I really wanna spin around in it," I whisper to Taehyung

"don't you dare." He pushed me out of it.

"Hello! Welcome to the Seoul financial office!" The woman at the front desk said cheerfully. "What are you here for?"

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm here for an interview to become the president of the companies assistant." I say politely, as Taehyung sits down in one of the seats and grabs a magazine.

"Ah! OK. I'll call Mr. Wu and let him know your here." She smiled.

"Ok, thank you!" I say in a happy tone.

She calls him and then gets off the phone.

"He's number 8 on floor 15. Just go on in Hun, good luck." She smiled warmly at me.