<1>

(Taehyung P.O.V)

Sleep is something I could not manage. I figured if I drank some tea and went to bed earlier I would fall asleep but instead I just had to pee a lot, so here I am now laying restlessly in a room full of boxes on my bed.

My blinds were pulled down but the full moon still managed to seep through my window and illuminate my bedroom. "Well now I definitely won't sleep..."

I rolled over near my nightstand and grabbed my phone, the background was a picture of Hoseok and I.
I smiled with joy a little bit, knowing I would be able to see him in a weeks time.

I also missed Jin and was glad I would see Jimin soon to.

Since I was now twenty, and lost my job; my parents decided it was time I live in my own so I can be more independent. A month ago these arrangements were made, and the first person I contacted was Jin, who was more then happy to let me live with him.

I signed into my phone and went on instagram, liking ridiculous photos as I go.

I scrolled through my recommended and one profile caught my eye.

"Jeon Cena..." I whispered aloud. I clicked on his profile and scrolled down.

He was a very decent looking boy, I kept scrolling down and a picture caught my eye. I liked it, making the number of likes a 69 (🌚).

 I liked it,  making the number of likes a 69 (🌚)

Jeon_Cena: I look like a lemon contemplating life.

69 likes.
Destructo_Joon: A cute lemon at that.
Jeon_Cena: @Destructo_Joon thanks 😂
SugaDaddy: go through with it.
Jisoo_Bitchez: I see who got all the ugly genes in the CoLdASaC.

I clicked on his profile and hit follow, then I hit message out of boredom.

Taebeach_95:
Hey hottie ;)

Jeon_Cena:
Hi daddy 👋🏻

I was surprised when he responded right away, and how he had responded.

Taebeach_95:
Well this went from 0 to 100.

Jeon_Cena: You started it, but I kinda enjoyed it.

Taebeach_95: Oh, you did 😏

Jeon_Cena: I mean it in a bored way. Calm down pops.

Taebeach_95: excuse me, I'm 20 not 70.

Jeon_Cena: Who are you anyway?

Taebeach_95: I'm Batman and I'm coming for your ass.

Jeon_Cena: This ass may be single, but it is straight so.

Taebeach_95: 😭
Seen
Taebeach_95: I'm guessing you went to bed, night chump.
Seen
Taebeach_95: DONT you dare stay up and just leave me on seen!
Seen
Taebeach_95: way to ruin a good conversation.
Seen.

I put my phone back on charge on my nightstand and rolled over.

For some reason I wanted to be friends with this boy. And I sure was going to try.