<38>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I slammed the door shut and slid down it, I started crying into my knees.

I can't believe Jungkook would do that to me. I thought we had something.

I heard Jungkook scream a strained 'No!' On repeat. I had to cover my ears as Jungkook's screams got louder and part of me still wanted to grab him and kiss him and say it's OK.

But he betrayed me.

I was heartbroken. Eventually the screams and pleas stopped and I cried harder.

I just lost the love of my life
The cause of my euphoria
The reason I like to wake up

Jeon Jungkook.

Why would he do that?

I felt so broken inside.

I walked upstairs and plopped down on my bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to get my mind off of Jungkook by having Jimin over the next day.

"He had hickeys all over him?" Jimin asked once more.

"Yes." I replied once more.

"That just does not sound like Jungkook Taehyung." Jimin said in a serious tone.

"Well he tried to claim it was forced but I'm sure it was not. His boss was probably hot and he's obviously a slut, so." Jimin frowned at my words.

"OK. Whatever. Want to go clothes shopping?" Jimin swung his credit card in the air.

"Jimin, you still have to pay that." I pointed out.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Each month you get a bill with everything you bought with the credit card and you have to pay it." I laughed.

"Oh. Fuck that. Let's go look at clothes." He jumped up and grabbed my arm, dragging me out to his car then we drove off.

I still could not get the images of the fight last night.

A pan of guilt rushed over me remembering his screams of pain when I grabbed him by his hair . When I threw him out. His screams of agony outside the door.

I should not have grabbed his hair. Even if he did deserve it I should not have hurt him.

I shook the thought of it out of my head and turned the radio up higher and Jimin and I jammed out to a Katy perry song.

We pulled into the one place Jimin and I could afford.

T
T
T
TARGET! (Iconic vine)

We walked in and went to the party section and got some games to do when we got home, after that we pulled into a movie theatre and watched the new horror movie, insidious.

As the jump scared came out, memories of Jungkook crying to me because he was scared came back. His cute little innocent bunny smile.

The way he snuggled into me while watching anime.

NO stop thinking about him! I scolded myself.

Eventually I shook it off and enjoyed the movie, while Jimin looked like he was about to shit bricks.

After the movie was over we went to Starbucks and I got a coffee and a cookie.

My Kookie...

I thought to myself as I took a bite out of it.

Why was everything suddenly reminding me of Jungkook? He basically cheated on me! I should be mad.

But instead I felt guilty.

I should not have made him cry in pain like that...he was still my baby bunny and I made him scream in agony and pain.

I was such a monster.

But he should not have slept with someone else. We basically told each other I would be his first, back in the DMs.

Then I remembered.

The DM's.

I went in and looked for his profile, then when I found it I hit block. It was for the best. Anything to do with him needed to be evacuated out of my life.

Jimin noticed I zoned out and wave his hand in front of me snapping me back to reality. I dipped my Carmel macchiato and took a bite out of my cookie as Jimin and I recalled memories we had together in high school.

Which also reminds me of Jungkook and how he is a high school graduate.

as much as I hated to admit it right now.

I can't even live a day without Jungkook.