<2>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

"Hey kook," my friend Yoongi said as we walked together. Yoongi has a job as a cashier at a cafe right across from my school so he always walks me.

"Hey," I said tiredly.

"You look wiped, what time did you go to bed?" Yoongi asks concerned.

"Like 3:30am. I had to study for the test today, I need to start passing tests. Graduation is in two months." I send a hand stressfully through my hair.

"Kook, you need to get sleep. Study during the day and sleep at night, it will help." Yoongi has worry laced into his voice and I did not know why.

I pulled out my phone and went into Instagram, deciding to text a certain someone.

Jeon_Cena: Sorry, I had to study and I did not want to get distracted.

I was about to put my phone into my pocket when it dinged.

Taebeach_95: Oh, it's OK.

Taebeach_95: What are you doing?

Jeon_Cena: Walking to school

The guy did not text back so I assumed he was busy. I quickly put my phone in my pocket.

"Who were you texting?" Yoongi asked.

"A boy who dm me last night," I say.

"Oh, does Kookie have a crush?" Yoongi nudged his should into mine.

"Hyung, you know I'm straight." I shoot a look up to him.

"But your twins with Jisoo and she's Gay," He jokes around with me.

"Yeah but she's also a girl and I'm a guy. We're certainly not identical." I laughed, thinking of all the things that differ between us.

"When's the last time you were in a relationship again?" He asked, which I don't know why he did because he's single also.

"A year. I'm not interested in a relationship." I shrug, kicking a pebble on the walkway.

"Or," Yoongi starts, "you have just not found the right one. All of your girl relationships never work out. Maybe thy should try a guy Kook."

"No way, I'm not gay I told you. Gay boys are so fruity." I pulled my sleeve up and flexed my muscles.

"That's a stereotype," Yoongi sounded lightly ticked off, "I'm Bisexual, you know that, and I'm not 'fruity' and I'm honestly starting to think your just homophobic." He sped up slightly, his hair blowing at the sudden breeze.

"I'm not homophobic Hyung, my sister is gay for god's sake. If I was homophobic when she came to me for help with her girlfriend or to vent I would tell her to screw off." I point out.

"I support LGBTQ+ with life, don't worry." I sigh. "I'm not sure what I am. I feel straight but I have not had eyes on a girl in so long."

"It's OK, I understand. Sorry for being rude." Yoongi said. My phone dinged.

Taebeach_95: oh what grade are you in?

Jeon_Cena: 12th, graduation is in two months.

Taebeach_95: oh, cool.

Jeon_Cena: I gotta go, I'm about to enter the school.

I walk up the steps to the high school, surrounded by the mass of students going into the same torture for 7 hours.

Taebeach_95: Wait! What's your name?

I read the text and debate if i should tell him or not.

Jeon_Cena: it's Jungkook, and you?

Taebeach_95: Mines Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.
Seen