<47>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)
"Jeon Jungkook, Will you be my boyfriend?"

My heart stopped at that moment. So many emotions were going through my blood. My eyes lit up, going wide also, and a huge smile appeared on my lips.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! 100 times yes!" I jumped up and down excitedly, Taehyung started chuckling. He opened his arms up and I gladly jumped into them, engulfing him in a huge hug.

"Your mine now," he rasped in my ear, making me blush and hug him tighter, hiding my face in his chest. "And nothing will ever hurt you again." He whispered the last part out shyly.

I know he was talking about Mr. Wu, but I could not help but remember when Tae hurt me.

Brush it away Jungkook
Forgive and Forget, he won't hurt you again.

"I love you Jungkook." He said in a soft tone.

"I love you to Taehyung." I replied, still hugging him.

He slowly took his hand off from my waist and looked down at me.

I stared back at him but then averted my gaze because this was kind of awkward. I looked at the sand beneath my feet suddenly finding it interesting.

"You're so cute." Taehyung cooed then leaned down and kissed my forehead, making me blush. I looked up and flashed a bunny smile at him.

"Can we go to the hotel? It's getting chilly out." I ask.

"M' of course baby." Taehyung suddenly sweeped me up in his arms, making me whine and hit his chest.

"Tae~" I hide my face in his chest. "Put me down I have legs!"

"Nah, babies need to be cArried." Taehyung cooed.

"I'm not a baby." I hit his chest again.

"Sure." Taehyung sat me down in the drivers seat of his car, and buckled me in.

We had about a 45 min drive back so i just looked out the window, watching as the cars go by.

Taehyung leaned over and grabbed my hand in his as we started to get on the highway.

"You look so cute." He cooed.

"M' not cute."  I said defensively.

"Well in my eyes your a cute little bunny, my cute little bunny." He kissed my hand then looked back at the road, honking at an 'idiot' in front of him.
I laughed when he flipped someone off and he looked at me.

"What are you laughing at?"  He snipped

"You!" I giggled louder, making him smile.

"C U T E." Taehyung mocked.

+
When we got back to the hotel I was all giggles and happiness because of a conversation Taehyung and I had about out ship name.

We're Taekook.

"Move bitch I'm Taekook." I said to someone as I walked into the elevator, the man scoffed as Taehyung got on and held my hand.

"Don't be rude jungkookie." Taehyung said in my ear, "don't make me punish you."

"Woah . We've been dating for an hour don't push your boundaries." I snapped and Taehyung chuckled.

"Feels like forever since I met you." He smiled cheekily down at me.

"Stop making me blush." I say and look around.

Taehyung and I looked up and saw people staring at us. I got embarrassed and moved closer to Taehyung, snuggling myself into his side for protection.