<53>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)
Taebeach_95: Yeah, it's fine.
Seen

I felt bad cancelling our usual activities on tae, I know he was upset but I had just gotten to see hoseok again after all those years so I wanted some time with him.

I heard a car pull up and I recognized it as Hoseok's car.

I ran out the door and got in his car, smiling.

"Hi!" I said cheerily and he smiled and hugged me.

"Hi Jungkookie!" He chirped.

"So, where are we going?" I asked him, I had never actually bothered to ask where we were going when he set it up.

"Breakfast?" He asked.

I guess he don't know where we're going either.

"Yeah, sure. I have not eaten anything yet." I replied, rolling the window down and sticking my arm out of it.

"You should always eat breakfast Jungkookie. You need to stay healthy." He said to me.

"Yeah I know."

Hoseok looked over at me and smiled, when we stopped at a red light he scanned my body.

"I never noticed how handsome you've grown to be," He suddenly said, making me blush. "And muscular." His hand suddenly landed on my thigh, making my breath hitch.

Calm down it's a friendly gesture. Tae likes your thighs .

But he's your fucking boyfriend!

I had an internal conflict in my mind, I was so caught up in the conflict I did not notice Hoseok' hand now rubbing my thigh.

"Uh.." I could not form a sentence.

"Oh sorry," He said, but I did not feel it in his voice. "So you don't like to be touched?"

"No. It's just Taehyung does that to me a lot so I've kind of left it in the boyfriend category." I explained.

"Taehyung is your boyfriend right?" Hoseok asked.

"Ya." I said, and continued looking out the window.

"So Jungkook...." Hoseok started, "how far have you and Taehyung gone? I'm close enough to you to know this!"

I
Fucking
Choked
On
The
Air
In
My
Lungs

"W-What?" I choked out.

"Have you and Taehyung..done the milk in the bucket? The bread in the butter?" He winked

"N-No!" I coughed. "Why does it matter? That's my personal life!" I suddenly snapped, letting my
Mind take over.

"You're right...sorry." He apologized and turned into a diner.

"Hoseok I'm sorry. I'm just shy when it comes to that information..." I bow when we get out of car.

"No it's oK, I should not have asked that." He apologized.

Once we left the diner we decided to go watch the new Jurassic Park, for some reason I did not want to be in a dark place with Hoseok....

But I brushed off the feeling. He was my child hood best friend, he's just naturally like this probably. No harm!

We watched the movie and all the jump scares got me, making me yelp.

At one point Hoseok mumbled out a 'cute' and I blushed.

After the movie we went to a shopping place, as we walked into the mall Hoseok started doing a little dance, making me laugh.

We walked into different types of clothes stores; some casual, others formal.