Nursery

Ed holds back my hair as I empty my stomach into the toilet. We've been home from Paris for 2 weeks and I haven't been feeling that great. I sit down for a minute trying to catch my breathe and Ed holds me to his chest. The morning sickness has been horrible even though it should be over by now, but I've been having a bit of a rough pregnancy.

 I've been pretty sick but it's not too horrible. I'm so excited to be pregnant though. The baby is due July 7th and me and Ed are ecstatic. We find out the gender of the baby today and then we're going to go buy paint and furniture right away. I'm really surprised at how much Ed has been doing. I knew he'd be great, but not this amazing. He is waiting on me hand and foot which is almost infuriating at times. I like to do things for myself, but I appreciate his effort. 

We get in the car and drive to the doctors office. Luckily we get there before any paps or fans show up. We get inside and they take us right back. As we're walking back I notice a women who looks way further along than me in the waiting room.

"Why don't you take that woman first? We have plenty of time we can wait."

"Are you sure Mrs.Sheeran? Your appointment is first and I'm sure you have a busy schedule."

"No I don't. I insist you take her first."

"Alright."

They take her back and finish her appointment very quickly. Then they take us back and begin the ultrasound. We hear the heartbeat and watch in awe as the doctor tries to see what sex the baby is.

"Well Mr and Mrs Sheeran. You are having a baby girl."

Me and Ed smile and Ed kisses me as the sonogram is printed.  We finish up and go get in the back of our car. The driver starts driving to babies r us and Ed pulls out his phone. We decide to film a video for instagram and twitter and tumblr.

"Hey everyone! Me and Ed are hella excited to tell you that.... It's a girl!"

We show the sonogram and the video ends. We go to the store and buy pink paint and pink themed stuffed animals and clothes and really cute white furniture. When we get home we get to work.