Chapter 30- Love bug

So first thing is I deleted the original chapter 30 because I just thought it was a bit too risque and I didn't want that to reflect my story so I will be finishing the scene from last chapter just with less detail and not 2 pages.

Ed continued to kiss me. By now all each of us had on were our underwear. As we made out I could feel his hands to travel down until his hands were roughly wrapped around my thigh.

"Ed do you have protection?"

"God damnit no."

"Ugh alright let's go buy some." 

We got up throwing our clothing back on. We ran to the car and headed to the drugstore. I was a little annoyed. I was so in the mood. Still am. It was everything I could to not to just do him right here and now. 

"I'm so sorry Taylor. Tonight was so supposed to be amazing for you. I wanted it to be fun for you and I wanted it to be so amazing you couldn't walk tomorrow."

"I know. And don't start talking sexual like that right now. I'll never be able to stay off you."

"we'll be quick don't worry. Then we'll go home and you can do me till you pass out."

"Damit Ed you're killing me." My hands we gripping the seat tightly. 

Nothing he was saying was making me less horny. It was just getting worse by the second. We pulled up and we ran inside. We grabbed the condoms we wanted and paid. The girl said nothing, just smirked at the fact of how all over eachother Ed and I were. We hopped into the car. Ed threw the bag into the back and pulled my face to his. His hand was resting on my thigh just barely grazing me down there. 

"You better get home or we will be doing this right here right now." I told him seriously.

"Okay."

He sped home and we ran inside. We wanted to just get right to it, but we went to the kitchen and drank some wine. Me being a light weight got trashed where as Ed was just buzzed. Something about wine just made me horny plain and simple. Or maybe it was just being drunk and know what was underneath Ed's clothes. Soon after a bottle of wine Ed was carrying me up the stairs. He laid me on the bed. We just cut to the chase. Clothing was throw through out the room, breathing was heavy, and things were heated. We made out for a while. The last thing I remember from that night is the feeling of him thrusting into me, his hands exploring my body, and the immense pleasure that took over my body countless times.

Next Day

I woke up the next morning a tad confused. I couldn't remeber why my clothes were all over the room, untill it came flooding back to me. I smile at the memory of last night. I went to get up to get dressed but was hit with a wave of soreness down there. Ed was not lying when he said I wouldn't be able to walk. It was painful as all hell.

"Goodmorning Tay. You okay?"

"Yeah, but it seems you did a job on me last night."

"Oops sorry."

"No trust me I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm just sore."

"You want  me to get you some clothes? Cause if you don't put something on I won't be able to not touch you." He smirked.

"Sure." 

He gave me clothes and I got dressed. He went and got me some motrin and then laid with me. He did everything he could to help the soreness go away.

"So did you enjoy last night love?"

"It was amazing."

"Could you say it left you... WONDERFUCKED?"

I burst into laughs at his silly joke.

"You are hilarious."

Here it is! I hope you enjoyed! Leave some feedback please! and btw CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT SHAKE IT OFF AND THE LIVESTREAM AND TAYLOR TRYING TO TWERK?!