Chapter 28: A new day

Taylor's POV

 I wake up with a hammering head ache. The moment my eyes open it feels like they're burning.  My stomach is doing flips. I spring up and run to the bathroom, much too the displeasure of my head. I empty the contents of my stomach into the toilet and then fall to the floor. I barely remember what happened last night. All I know is that Ed and I got engaged in a bit of a  squable and then I went and got  absolutely TRASHED. Ed walks in. He's holding a gallon of water, some tylonel, and a some toast. At the sight of the food I puked again. While I was doing so Ed put everything down and held my hair for me.

"It's okay Tay, just get it out ok."

After a few minutes I had finally stopped. Ed just held me to him and wiped the beads a sweat from my head.

"Why don't you come get in bed?"

"I don't wanna chance throwing up on anything important, I'll stay here."

"I'm gonna go get you a pillow and a throw alright?"

"Okay."

He came back a few minutes later with a quilt, a throw, and some pillows. He lifted me up and spread out the quilt. He put me down and put the pillow under my head and the throw on my body. He laid down with me.

"You don't have to stay with me you know. I was such a bitch to you last night  and then I got myself shitfaced. How did I even get home?"

"Taylor."

"What?" 

"Taylor got you home."

"Back to December Taylor?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god Ed I'm so sorry." 

I was getting worked up, leading to an immeadiate return of my migraine and my head hung over the toliet.

"Taylor calm down youi're making yourself sick! And don't worry about it. Today is a brand new day."

"I love you."

"I love you."

I slept for 3 hours and woke up feeling a bit better. I drank a bunch of water and slowly meandered downstairs. Ed was sat on the couch playing guitar and singing. I sat across from him watching the way his fingers played the strings. His eyes were closed as he sang lyrics I didn't know. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh I didn't know you were there. Feel better?"

"Yeah I'm okay. What song was that?"

"Oh nothing just a song I'm working on."

"Can i hear?"

"You'll have to wait till it's done my dear."

"Ugh you're so mean."

"trust me okay?"

"okay."

"What do you wanna do?"

"Hmmmm.... You know what we haven't done in a looong time?"

"I'm hoping your thinking what I'm thinking." He smirked.

"Not that.... Okay maybe that, but I was gonna say...A JAM SESSION!"

"Okay go get your guitar!"

I ran upstairs and got my guitar that Ed gave me for Christmas. Once I had it I ran back down to Ed stopping to pet mere on the way.

"So Taysway what song are we doing?"

"Hmmm... how about grade 8?"

"okay."

Mid way through we started hearing sounds that sounded a lot like gun shots. 

"What the hell?!" Ed yelled.

Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in 2 weeks! I just haven't had much inspiration to write so maybe seeing all the comments I'm sure y'all will leave will help, but yeah I've been hanging out with my friend everyday so I can't update then and at night it can be hard, but I promise I'll try harder! P.S: can we talk about Tay on jimmy fallon? Flawless.