Oh baby!

Today is October 7th. Ed had his last therapy session yesterday and seems a heck of a lot better.He still has his days. Everyone with depression does, I do too. But Ed is strong and he will make it better than I ever did. But today is our 2 year anniversary,( try to be consistent in this story but it's been like a year since I wrote the first story so this is their anniversary now kay?) so today is a good day. I start to stir and Ed is there with pancakes and eggs, and bacon, and coffee. I go to eat it when I feel a wave of nausea come over me. Ed side steps and I run to the toilet. Ed comes and holds back my now shortened hair.

"Sorry Ed, morning."

He chuckles "Good morning."

I get up and we go sit in bed.

"I knew my cooking was bad, but I didn't know it made people puke on sight."

"no no no it's not that, I don't knoe what it is, but I feel fine now. Let me brush my teeth and we'll eat."

I brush my teeth and walk downstairs where Ed is blasting shake it off and dancing around. I run up and we have a dance party. When the song is over the speakers continue to play my album which i turn down just to be safe.

"Buzz kill."

"Well I don't want it leaked!" 

"I know I'm teasing."

We go to eat and Ed's right it's not very good. Ed spits it out and laughs.

"Please make a proper breakfast. I beg you."

"Gladly." I ruffle his hair and throw eggs and bacon into pans and make the pancake batter then throw those on. I sit down while I wait. Ed decides he can handle flipping them for me. I pull up my publisists contact and text her.

I hate to bug you, but I can't ask anyone else. Can you go to the store and pick me up a pregnancy test? I got sick this morining, but feel fine. 

WAIT you think you're pregnant?

Yeah...

We'll talk about this later.

Okay.

"So Ed Tree is coming over later to talk about promo maybe you could go get stuff for dinner tonight while she's here?"

"Yeah sure love, but don't you wanna go out for dinner?"

"Not really. I'm not in the mood for paps tonight."

"True."

We eat and then go upstairs for a little bit. When Tree tells me she's on the way we scramble to get clothes on and sit on the couch while we wait which turns into us making out. She walks in.

"Is everyone decent in here? I know it's a special day."

We break apart and tell her yes. Ed heads out and she sits down.

"Are you mad at me for this Tree?"

"No of course not! It's not the best of times, but hey this is temporary, I know family is most important to you. And if you are you shouldn't show too much at the wedding. It's only 2 months away."

Oh yeah December 13th. My 25th birthday and wedding day.

"Good."

"Now we might not have too much time. Let's see if your having a baby." She smiled.

I took in three tests and took them. They sat on the counter for 10 minutes, but it felt like days. Tree's phone timer dinged and she went and got them for me. I looked at them. Positive, positive, positive. I'm having a baby.

"I'm... I'm having a baby." I smiled and started crying. Tree hugged me.

Now I'll get rid of these so no one finds out. We'll try to keep this as long as we can. If you want once you know you're out of the woods we'll do a live stream to announce it.

"Perfect."

"Now get prettied up for Ed and keep on of these to show him."

"Thanks Tree."

"No problem."

She left and Ed came home soon with a ton of food from our favorite restaraunt. I sauntered down the stairs in a sexy dress with some heels. We were spending the night in but I wanted to get all done up for him.

He whistled and handed me roses.

"Thank you."

"No thank you for um... for that." He replied. I giggled at him.

We sat down and ate the food he brought home for us. Once we were done we sat on the couch and watched a movie, well had a movie on while he kissed me over and over. Soon we just turned on music and he twirled me around.

"You know this year has been hard really hard, but I think things are turing up."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I think things are getting better. We have so much to look forward to. Your tour, my tour, my album, the wedding, and..." I looked down and paused.

"And what?"

"And our baby." I looked up shyly. 

Ed had the biggest smile on. He picked me up and kissed me.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY?!" He asked joyfully.

"We're having a baby!" I showed him the test.

"We're having a baby." He took it, smiled, and hugged me.

Yay!!!!!!! Sweeran babies!!!!!!!! So I wanna kinda tell you guys some stuff about this fanfic and get some feedback on a few things. So first things first, this story will only have about 15 more chapters, but they'll be long. This is because this story has been going for a really long time and I feel like a lot of times people take fanfictions too far and after a while they turn in to a collection of filers and as much as I'd love to make this super long, I don't want it to be one big filer. I want to have the sweeran wedding, the baby, some of the baby or babies lives, have a few big events and then take the story to a closing point. The good news is that there shouldn't be too much more sadness. Now next I want feedback on Teardrops on my Guitar. Do you want me to continue that story? The co-writer have kinda abbandoned it so now it's up to me to write it and I want to know if you guys even wanna see it continue or if that story should be deleted and I'll pick one of my other 4 or 5 stories I have stored away.