Chapter 29: We Made It

Ed's POV

I open my phone to call the police. I start chuckling when I see the date and time. 11:56 December 31st. Those are fireworks.

"Taylor. It's New Years. Those are fireworks." I laughed.

"How did we not know?" She smiled and giggled.

"Wanna watch the ball?"

"Of course!"

We quickly turned on the TV just in time for the ten second count down. Taylor got really into it and started counting down. As the ball dropped Taylor jumped up and kissed me. I kissed her back and she began smiling into the kiss. We pulled away all too soon.

"Happy New years." She whispered.

"May this be one of many with you." I whispered back.

She bear hugged me and then looked back in my eyes. 

"I know this year was tough with everything that has tried to break us up and tear up down, but we made it. We made it, together."  She began to tear a bit.

"Don't be sad." 

I swooped her up and she wraped her legs around me. I rest my hands on her butt as she dangled her arms around my neck.

"Can we do that other thing we havent done in a while?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

I gently placed her down.

"Should we go upstairs?" She asked.

"Nope you already said yes. On the couch." I smirked.

"Okay."

She threw her shirt off and I threw mine off. She pulled me on top of her and just looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this again."

"Yes. I just wanna feel close to you again. In every possible way."

I wasn't sure where to start. We haven't made love in close to a month. Since her birthday. I just sorta laid there. 

"Are you not wanting to do this?"

"I want to. SO bad. But I don't know where to start."

She placed my hand on her back and pulled my face to her neck. I kissed her neck until I heard a little moan escape her perfect little lips. I kept kissing in that spot. I stopped and just stared at her.

"You little tease. I'm gonna get you."

She flipped me over and went right for my sweet spot. All the while her hands were exploring my body. A few minutes later all our clothes were on the floor and our bodies were pressed to each other. Everything was going great until we wound up on the floor.

"Just keep going Ed."

"You little hornball."

"I'm not, but we haven't done this in months and I miss it. Just keep going."

A/N: I updated! so yeah. Yay for sweeran sexy time haha. Tried to spare the details for everyone and to save myself the cringyness. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and it was the perfect amount of sexyness for you lol.