31: Bloodstream

Ed's POV

It's been a month since that night with Taylor. A week after that I was whisked away into the studio and have been ever since. Taylor understands I know, but when it comes to the studio it always puts a drift. Tonight after along week of recording I'm heading out bar hopping with the boys, it's been a while since I've had a drink but I'll be okay. We pull up and walk in. The boys and I sit at the bar ordering a round and smoking some cigars. We weren't much for this club so we made the choice to walk to another one. We decided to start off slow with a nice wine before going for the strong stuff. we each had around three glasses and then the rounds kept coming and coming. We had found ourselves dancing with some very pretty girls all of us had a little sinning on our minds. I was dancing with this brunette not even a smidgen of a clue what her name might have been when she placed her lips to mine with force. My heart said stop, but my drunk brain kissed back and we made our way to a corner. We didn't have sex if you were thinking that, just had an intense make out.  

I went back to drinking with my friends, after one drink I started to feel  super weird. After some bugging and talking to my soberest buddy we came to the conclusion that I must've been slipped something. They decided to rush me home and get me as sober as possible. I don't remember much thereafter except the intense hallucinating I experienced. When I woke the next morning I felt a bit strange nothing major though. I reflected on the last night remembering all the fun I had when all I could feel was guilt. 

I remebered kissing that girl and all I could think was "What did I do? What will this do to my finace, my relashionship, my life? Taylor's cheery self came in with some water and motrin for me. The hour was spent helping me get myself together and it was unbearable. All I could picture when I looked at her is her reaction when I tell her. I can't not tell her what kind of person would I be to just keep that skeleton in my closet forever. I need to own up to what I've done, I fucked up and I need to face it. I can either tell her or try to hide it and have her hear it somewhere else.

I made my way through the huge home to find her sitting infront of the tv which was playing some law and order. I knew exactly whar episode because I've seen everyone half a gillion times.

"Um Taylor can we talk?"

"Ya sure Teddy!" She smilled, it killed me.

"I don't really know how to say this, I don't wanna say it, but I'm going to and I know when I do things might change so before I do I need this one last time." I kissed her and hugged her and took her in for the last time I may ever. "Last night when I was out I...I cheated on you. I kissed another girl and touched her and she wasn't you. I didn't sleep with her, but I did enough to where it matters."

I looked at her. Face read shock and anger, but her diamond blue eyes read hurt.

Taylor's POV

I was stunned. I wanted it to be untruthful. No I needed it to be untrue. He was all I had and he betrayed me. I waited for him to say it was a sick joke, but the deathing realization set in that this was very much real. I felt everything. Anger, hurt, despiration, it felt like everything was moving in. I felt like my world was spinning and falling in to oblivion. Everything I'd lived for these last two years had betrayed me and left me shattered on the cold hard ground.

"Get out." 

"I'm sorry Taylor just trust my gut on this, I'm going to fix it okay? I'm gonna find away even if I spend every breath leading up to my last trying to get you back in my arms."

He went to gather his things and I sat in the same position. What was I going to do when my light had just burned out and left me in utter darkness?

A/N: Oh you thought things were looking up? I'm sorry, but this is the big thing I've had planned for this story for a while. I promise you in the end this will be okay. I'm trying to get this all together. The way I'm seeing this book might be 100 chapters because I have some much planned. The sad part is I already know what the epilouge is going to say, but how I plan to get there? Damn even I don't know. -Abbey