Chapter 18: Christmas eve

Ed's POV

I had just woken up when Taylor strode into the bedroom in a very casual winter ensamble. She had a starbucks cup in her hand.

"Here babe I brought you a latte and a bagel to eat." I walked over and put the two things on the table in our room.

"I'd rather just have you for breakfast." she just giggled.

"Merry christmas Teddy."

"Merry Christmas Snowflake," I started kissing her neck gently.

"So where were you?" I asked.

"I met some fans at starbucks! I met a girl while shopping last night and I told her I'd get starbucks with her so, that's what I did."

"Your amazing."

"Thanks. Now let me go get started cleaning up."

"Come on. Just 10 minutes!"

"Oh fine!"

"Come on don't act like you don't want to."

"Ok fine I really want to."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No pov

The pair made their way around the house, picking up any trash, dusting, and wiping things down. Taylor put the Christmas ham in the oven and had the rest of the stuff cooking. She got out a christmas tree shaped dish and put the hybrid cookies on it, along with some other cookies she had made. Soon at about 4:00 her parents and little brother showed up with tons of gifts and and more cookies. Taylor and Ed invited them in and helped them bring in all their gifts and put them under the tree. Taylor wasn't surprised about all the gifts, Christmas was always big in the swift family. Ed on the other hand was a bit suprised. His family never really went big for any holiday. They weren't like taylors family. His family was on the poorer side growing up. After they finally got everything under the tree taylor and ed hugged Andrea, Scott, and austin.

"Merry Christmas!" Ed said as he hugged them.

"Merry christmas!" Taylor's family said one by one.

"So what do y'all wanna do first?"

"Is dinner ready?" Austin inquired.

"Yeah it's ready. Do y'all wanna eat first?"

"Duh Taylor!" Ed and Austin joked.

"Sure." My parents answered.

"Alright lets eat then. Everything is done and the table is set. Why don't you go carve the ham Ed?

"Ok, Love"

Soon the ham was carved and all the food was on the table. They all sat down to eat. After about an hour they all got up and went to open presents.

"Here Taylor open this one!" Austin said as he shoved the box in her face.

"Alright calm down." Taylor replied.

She carefully removed the bow that Austin had wrapped around the carefully wrapped box. She ripped the paper off the box and removed a checkerd onsie and a furry hat.

"Oh my gosh. YES."

"I got one too! Matching Christmas onsies!" Her brother playfully said in a girl voice and laughed.

Ed laughed as Austin handed him a box.

"Now I know you already have one of these, but I thought you needed another one."

Ed opened it to find a Ted Sheeran bear.

"Thanks Austin! This is sick!"

They continued to pass gifts around. Her mom loved the jewelry set Taylor and Ed got her. Scott loved his fishing gear and Austin walked around  showing off his rolex. Taylor was given lots of clothes from her parents and little brother and Ed said he'd be giving her his gift to her in England. Taylor got Ed a 6 pound gummy bear. After he was done admiring it she handed him a huge scrapbook she made of pictures of them and pictures from the shows. On the last page was a picture of them kissing under a lamp post on 6th Street. Taylor had written carefully in cursive And I will remember how you kissed me, under the lamp post back on 6th Street. Love,Taylor 

"This is beautiful Taylor. Thank you, snowflake." He leaned over and kissed her.

They kept giving each other little pecks and whispering sweet nothings into eachothers ears. At that point the whole family was on the couch watching classic holiday movies. Taylor was on Ed's lap and Andrea and scott were cuddled into eachother. Austin was inbetween both couples and there was a huge blanket over all of them.

"Why don't we all go get pajamas on and then we can eat the cookies I made!" Taylor suggested.

All of them got up and put PJ's on. Taylor and Ed put on their onsies and then they took pictures infront of the tree. After about 25 pictures were taken, Taylor brought out the tray of cookies. She handed one of her hybrid cookies to everyone. They all tasted them and decided they were really good, They all sat around eating all of the cookies Taylor had brought out. They were up watching movies until about 3 and they all sleepily made their way to their rooms.

Taylor's POV

All of us got up and headed to bed. Ed grabbed my hand and was leading me to the room. Before I follow him, I walk over to the TV that was playing Mickey's a Christmas Carol. Then I follow him to our room where we fell asleep wrapped in blankets and eachother, infront of the fire place in our room.

A/N: I hope you liked this! I wanted to ask you if y'all would like it if I wrote a holiday Taylor or sweeran fanfic. I would start it now and start uploading it in December. I just thought it would be fun, and I got the idea while writing this. I just want to know now so I can work on it here and there now, so I know it'll be done by the time I start posting it. I just want to make sure that I have a lot of chapters prewritten for every book I start from now on. Anyway you know the drill 5 comments will make me update faster! I love y'all!