Chapter 15: I Wanna Runaway With You

No POV

Almost two months have passed. The day after Taylor got out of the hospital it was time for the CMA awards. She didn't really want to go because she was still very afraid of going out in public, but she really wanted to see her friends and she wanted to be there to except her pinnacle award. No reporters asked her about the incident or why she had been incognito. In fact after some research they found that no one in the public had even heard of "the Jake thing". As the next month and a half passed Taylr started to heal even more mentally and physically. The mental and physical scars and bruises Jake had left started to fade. Taylor toured in Oceania and Ed came for some of the nights. Taylor slowly found her old self, the person she was before the Jake thing. The person she was when her and Ed started dating. She still isn't who she was before Jake and Harry, but she's a new version of that girl. She still has baggage and scars,but she's finding happiness again. She's been clean ever since her suicide attempt.

Today is December 12th, 2013. Ed is planning for Taylor's birthday and day off from touring tomorrow. Taylor is doing some wedding planning.

Ed's POV 

I'm trying to decide what to do for Taylor tomorrow. The day after tomorrow is the last day of the Red tour in Oceania. I wanna make this birthday special for her. I mean it's her 24th birthday. I don't know what to do though, but I do have her gift. It's a solid gold grammy necklace with a 13 on it. I hope she'll like it. Right now she's working on wedding planning. I  think she's looking for a dress right now.

"ED! Look look look! I found a perfect dress!"

"Let me see!"

She placed the laptop right in front of me. On the screen was a beautiful dress with a big flared out bottom and a sparkly top. I could just picture how perfect Taylor would look in it. I can't wait till the day I see her walk down the aisle in it.

"It's perfect. Just like you." She turned the color of my hair.

"So where are we going to get married? Where are we going to raise our kids?"

"I don't know. I know you want to raise your kids in Nashville or Road Island, but I've always said I'd raise my kids in Framlingham."

"Well I think that'd be a perfect place. No paps, safe, small, and quiet. We could keep the houses in LA, NY, here, and in road island. But we'll mainly be there."

"Perfect."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Taylor."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"So.... what do you want to do for your birthday miss Taylor?"

"This."

She put the laptop down and started kissing me. I didn't know what she was doing, but I went along with it.  We made out for quite a long time and then she started to lift up my shirt. 

"Wait wait, Taylor are you sure your ready?"

"Yup. I know I'm ready. When I said no after the Jake thing it's because I was scared, but I'm not anymore and I miss the feeling of your lips pressed to my neck."

"I just wanted to make sure."

"Now just show me a good night." She shyly giggled. Which made me laugh at her attempt to talk dirty.

I picked her and took her upstairs. I locked the door and we continued.

The next day: Taylor's birthday.

I woke up with Taylor cuddled into my side. Her hair was all messed up from last night's activities, but she still looked perfect. I decided to go get her breakfast at Starbucks. I threw on some clothes and got in the car they gave us to use while we're in this hotel. I reached the cafe and made a mad dash in to avoid being spotted by fan girls. I grabbed two Peppermint hot chocolates and two bagels. I then ran back into mild climate and got into my car. I got back to the hotel and ran back to the room. I walked into the room to see Taylor getting dressed. She got her dress on and ran to me. She hugged me tight and took the hot chocolate from my hand.