Paris: The city of lights

Taylor's POV- Warning PG-13 content!

Me and Ed walk through the crowded streets of Paris. Our bodies are wrapped in huge coats and eachothers arms. We walk along the lock bridge until we find a cute heart shaped lock that we decide to place ours next to since it's so cute. Ed takes out our lock, a circular blue one thats says T.S + E.D 1/13/14 on the back and we lock it onto the gate. Ed kisses me passionatly then we turn and throw the key in together. We spend a few hours wondering till we're lost in the city. As the sky darkens lights turn on one after another. As we wonder to our hotel we stare amazed at the city of lights. It's absoultly breath taking.

"It's beautiful" I marvel.

"Not as beautiful as you, snowflake." He smiles at me.

The cuteness stops here and turns to sexy so beware I'll tell you when it gets cute again so just skip to that part.

My cheeks flush and we head to the hotel. When we get in the door Ed closes and locks it them presses me against the wall kissing my lips. It starts out sweet and loving, but the more Ed kissed me like that, the more hungry i am for his affection I am. I deepen it, slipping my tounge into his mouth and pressing my body against his. I push him away and take off my jacket to reveal the sort of sexy dress I was wearing. I throw that and my scarf to the ground and then I practically rip off his jacket and use his scarf to pull him along to the bed room. This was our first time in the hotel because we just went straight out adventuring when we landed. We had changed before the flight and then went out. I think about taking a moment to look around the room but all I notice is the huge bed, littered with rose petals and candles lit every where. Probably the doing of my assistant.

"Now you stay right there on the bed while I go get my present for you." I tell him.

I sneak in to the huge bathroom. I put on some super sexy black lingerie. I put on the corset, the garders, and the thigh high books and let my hair down and tousel it. I spray some perfume and then walk out to the bed room, swaying my hips as I go.

"Fuck Taylor." He breathes out.

I walk over and get on him. I straddle him between my legs while I kiss his lips passionatly. I can tell what I'm doing it turning him on so I sway my hips just to tease him.

"Oh my god Taylor you're so hot it's literally painful. And these tight jeans aren't helping my case." 

I take that as he wants my to help him out with that so I unzip his jeans and help him get them off. Then I go back to kissing him and swaying my his near his area. (Oh god this is so awkward to write why do I try to write sexy stuff) He grunts in satisfalction. He flips me over surveying my body. My breathing is heavy so my pushed up cleavage goes up and down with my breaths.

"You know Taylor, I never knew you had all this in you."

"I had to save something for marriage didn't I?"

"Fair enough. I just never knew you could be such a whore in bed."

Any other time that would be an insult but the way he says it with a fire in his eye turns me on.

He starts kissing my neck, moving around until he finds the spot that makes a content moan escape my red lips. He keeps sucking on the spot then moves down kissing my breasts.

"Fuck Ed you're such a tease."

"This is just payback. Trust me you don't make a man that sexually frustrated and expect not to get teased like hell. And remember I'm the one who gives you all of your pleasure. It's not that hard for me to get pleasure." He teases.

"Ugh Ed just do something already. It's painful to be this turned on."

"Now you know the feeling."

He starts untying my corset and he takes off his shirt. He then takes off my bra and my boots. He kisses my while playing with my breast. I try to surpress my moans but soon I can't keep them in. He then removes the remaints of both our clothes.

"Some one is very turned on." He says looking at me."

His fingers travel to my inner thighs and up and he starts touching me. I wrigge under his touch. Even his cool breaths on my neck are enough to send me into a string of moans and curses.

"Oh please just get on with it." I breath out.

He positions himself and slides in. Small moans soon turn to loud moans as I get closer and closer. Soon I unravel and so does he. When we both finish he lays next to me, both of us trying to gather our breath. 

"Wanna go in the tub?"

"sure." 

We fill up the tub and get in

Okay no more sex from here lol

We cuddle in the tub and just relax in the hot water.

"I love you Taylor Alison Sheeran."

"I love you Edward Christopher Sheeran."