Mine -Part 2-

ED's POV

I adjust my tie and tousle my hair a bit. Today is the day I've been anticipating since the day I put that ring on Taylor's finger in front of thousands of people. I smile at the thought of that amazing day. We're having an outside wedding which was decided only a month ago. Taylor wanted to get married on her birthday, with 13 being her lucky number and she wanted a winter wedding which I didn't mind at all. It snowed today and it all looks beautiful. Icicle lights, lanterns, white everything, and a red aisle that she'll walk down to reach me. I can't wait to see her in all her beauty.  My groomsmen are Austin, Jamie's husband, and my best man is a friend from back home. We all sit around waiting for it to be time for me to head out.

"So Ed are you excited?" Austin asked me.

"Absolutely ecstatic." I enthuse.

"Ed time to head out there." Someone comes in and tells me.

All my buddies hug me and I head out and stand there as everyone sits down. I sit my mother down and stand there. (Sorry i've never been the a wedding so I might mess up some details.)

Music begins playing and Bridesmaids and  Groomsmen pile in with flower girls and ring bearers. Then a vision of white beauty emerges from the backdoors of the mansion we decided to get married at.

asdfghjkl :) Don't forget to leave some comments and votes so I know you're still enjoying this <3