Chapter 9- In Dreams

Taylor's POV 

I see Jake. I see him hurting me. I look over Selena and Abi are there too and so are the two other men hurting all of us. Then I wake with a start. I'm sobbing and hyperventilating. Ed jumps up next to me.

"Taylor what happened." He's only half awake.

"I saw... I saw.."

"You saw what?" He was fully alert now.

"Jake and he had Sel and Abi too." I continued to sob.

 "Hey it was just a dream it's ok."

Ed's POV 

Taylor continues to cry. I can't believe he did this to her. He broke her so badly and now she's having nightmares and she's afraid to do anything. I continue comforting her as she continues sobbing.

"Shhh it's ok." I rocked her.

After about an hour I got her calmed down.

"Do you wanna order some pizza for dinner?"

"I'm not really hungry, but you can get some."

"Ok."

"If it's ok I'm going to go take a hot bath. I'm really sore."

"Ok be careful though. Don't wanna tear anything."

"I know." She gently kissed me.

"Real quick. Would you mind if maybe my parents came up?"

"I don't know this isn't really the kinda first impression I wanna make."

"Oh ok." I was a little upset, but I understand.

"Actually maybe they should. It would be nice for you to have some support. Go ahead and call them."

"Thank you so much, love!"

"Yup." She weakly smiled at me.

I know Taylor misses her family as well so I'm going to call them too. I pickup my phone and first call my mom. She says that her, my father, and my brother matt will be here in three days. So friday night. Then I phone Andrea and Scott and they'll be here at the same time along with Taylor's little brother who I've yet to meet. Seems like this might help Taylor a bit.

A/N: Sorry updates have been slower. Like I said last chapter a lot is going on so ya. And for anyone wondering about Teardrops on my guitar I'm working on getting it done with @plldelenur . So ya We'll be posting some of that soon we jst want to have a lot of prewritten matterial. And also do you like the new cover? Please remeber to vote an comment. Have a fantastic day!