The Story of Us

Victoria's POV

My brother and I sit next to our parents. I hold my guitar and start playing. My mother, Taylor is 87 years old and as to be expected can't play guitar anymore. Her and my Dad both used to be famous singers. Actually, the most famous singers in the world. They were till the day they moved us to Framlingham permanently and announced to the world that their careers were over. They still did small concerts after that and even got convinced into a 50 city goodbye tour. 

But don't worry, they were never forgotten. To this day my mother and father still run into fans everywhere. Some are their ages and others 16, but they've never really stopped. today we found out that both of their lives will probably end soon.

We always knew they'd probably die together, because they had that everlasting kind of love, we just didn't expect it. But my mother, being my mother didn't want us to cry. She wants us to celebrate. So here we are sifting through boxes upon boxes of every award the two ever got. Which is thousands. Yep you guessed it my dad who didn't win any grammys at first... is a holder of 20 grammys and many many other awards. And my mom the seven grammy queen? is the 70 grammy queen. I know right? She kinda slayed. 

But now my mom made me pick up my guitar and begged my brother and I to play long live. It has always been her favorite. So we play it. By the end of it we're all cuddled up together. In this moment I watch my mom and dad. The way their hands fit perfectly together and still look at eachother like shining stars in the sky. Like they're still two 20 year olds in some beautiful love. They always had their ups and downs. My mom struggled for a very long time with depression and anorexia. Even after me and my brother came along. But my dad was always there for her to save her from herself.

My brother and I both always admired their love. And we both had gotten it for ourselves with our wonderful spouses and children. But we also found that love in eachother. Our family was unbreakable. No matter what the tabloids said to us or the haters or people in general, we always had the others to fall back on. But I did know one thing about my parents... their love wasn't just any love. It was the right and real kind. The kind that drives you crazy, but you can never let go. Their love wasn't ordinary. It was the kind of love they make movies and write books about. Which is why we wrote this. To share with the world the story of Taylor Alison Swift and Edward Christopher Sheeran. 

The End.

Author's note: Well you lovely people this story is over. I know I ended it out of no where, but I just felt it was time. People have lost interest, but thank you to all of you that stuck around for this. I've spent a year of my life writing this and I'm so proud of it. In fact this story is the number 9 sweeran story on Wattpad. Can you belive that?! Anyway a new story will be out super soon. It might not be Sweeran because although I still want sweeran to happen I really ship Talvin so maybe I'll make a talvin fanfic or a just Taylor Fanfic or an original or a sweeran. I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know when it's out. Thank you guys so much! I love you!