Chapter 3- Two days in Heaven part 2

Ed's POV

I wake up and wipe the sleep out of my eyes. I look over to find a note. I pick it up and read it. I went to take a shower. I'm taking it in the guest bath just in case you get any ideas. Please don't go in the bed room or the master bath. See you soon. Love, Taylor I laugh at how secretive she's being and get everything folded up and taken down. I grab a few things to take back and Ellie is going to come get the rest. It's a little weird me hanging around Ellie. I never told Taylor this, but before we dated I went out with Ellie. It didn't last long though because she cheated on me with Niall Horan. I've made up with both of them though. Anyway I run to the house starting to remove my shirt as i run up and the rest of my clothing as i go up the stairs so i can grab a shower with Taylor. I run into the guest bath and jump in the huge glass walled shower.

"God Ed, You scared me!"

"Sorry love." I said while looking up and down her soapy body.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes very much."

"Thanks. Now wash up we have to get ready for today!"

"But I'd rather just stay in here all day and do this." I began kissing her neck and pulling her closer to me.

"As much as I'd love to....." She moaned. "We have to be somewhere."

"Come on...."

"No buts. Wash up."

"Ugh fine. But can you at least help me?" I gave her a playful wink.

"Will it get you to hurry up?"

"Yes mam."

"Fine."

We got finished in the shower and then we got dressed. Taylor brought me out an outfit after she got dressed. I quickly threw them on and then we linked hands and got in the car.

"Where exactly are we going?"

"Well... If you're going to live in Nashville then you need to know about country music. Therefore we're going to the country music hall of fame."

"So I get to see your exhibit?"

"No we're skipping mine."

"No i wanna see it!"

"Ok fine. I guess it'll be fun. See a bunch of memories."

Taylor's POV

We walked around for three hours learning about a bunch of artists and goofing off. We also signed stuff and took pictures with fans. We ended the day by going to my exhibit. We looked at all my dresses and guitars they have of mine in there. Then Our Song came on.

"Oh my gosh! This song is my shit!" Ed said in girly voice.

We both burst out laughing receiving a few weird glances from people. We walk around some more and i notice its around 4:30. We have reservations at The Bluebird cafe. I seductively pulled him close to me.

"We have reservations for dinner so we should probably go. And then we'll go back to the house and you can have your surprise." I said trailing my fingers up to his chin and bringing his lips to mine.

"If you keep acting like this i might not make it through dinner."

"That's your problem" I said and grabbed his hand leading him out.

"This is new side of you and I like it. But you don't have to change for me."

"I'm not changing. I'm letting out my wild side."