Chapter 4- When all hell broke loose

Ed's POV

Taylor and I are hugging and saying our goodbyes. After about five minutes of goodbyes I leave, I get in my car and make my way to the airport. After about a 15 minute drive I reach the airport. I get out and give my keys to the valet and then board the jet. Soon it takes off and I lay there. I'm quite tired so I put my headphones on and listen to Taylor's music while falling asleep.

Taylor's POV

Ed left a little bit ago. The CMA's are in 2 months so I'm going to a fitting and to pick my dress. I hop in my car and put in the keys. I turn on the radio and back out. After the short drive I walk in to the place I need to go. I'm greeted by my stylist. We try on a bunch of dresses and styles, but we finally decide on a red dress with a plunging back. After 2 hours I can finally leave. We already picked out the hairstyle and makeup look as well.

When I get home I immediately go take off the makeup and comb through my hair. I pull out my phone and ask Abi if she wants to come over and spend the night. She replies and tells me she'll be here in an hour and a half. I then hop in the shower and get all clean. After I'm done with my shower and getting ready I go and clean everything up from this weekend. Then I text Abi and ask her if it's ok if sel comes. After she agrees I text sel and tell her to come over. I then go and sit on my bed. I turn on SVU and look over at the clock. Only 15 minutes till the girls are here. I decide I'm going to make us some cocktails so I go downstairs turn on the tv and start making them. About five minutes in I hear a knock. Sel is probably over. I run over and open the door. That's when all hell broke loose.

Ed's POV 

We just landed in london. I'm in my car that's taking me to my small flat. After the 20 minute drive I finally am there and I unlock the door and go in. I'm jet lagged so I decide to call Taylor. After 7 rings I get her voicemail. Huh I hope she's ok. I leave her a message and then get in bed.

A/N: Hey Cliff hanger sorry!!! Sorry for the lack of updates, but I'll try to update soon so you're not left hanging! Thanks for reading Comment and vote! I won't update till I have five comments so comment please!