Chapter 2- Two Days in Heaven Part 1

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A LITTLE HEATED. NO EXTREMLY GROSS DETAIL, BUT MILD INAPPROPIATENESS. JUST WANTED TO WARN YOU.

Taylor's POV

I wake up. It's 7. I decide to go downstairs and make breakfast. I know that tonight Ed's taking me to our secret place in the woods. And he has to go set up, which in turn means that gives me hours to prepare my plans for tomorrow. I'm nervous about my plans. I've never really done something like this, but it'll be good practice for how to handle our honeymoon right? As I'm serving up breakfast i feel arms snake around me. I turn around and Ed kisses me gently.

"Good morning flawless."

"Goodmorning adorable. I made breakfast."

"Ok!"

I grab our plates and we sit down and eat.

"So I have to go set up for tonight and then we'll go to the beach. Ok?"

"Yup. That way i can set up for tomorrow. But I would take anything you'll need with you because you wont be allowed past the family room till tomorrow night."

"Um ok. I'm not even goona ask, but your scaring me swift."

"Just trust me I'm going to make it worth it."

"Think I could have a little sneak peak?"

Before I know it. He runs over and gently throws me over his shoulder. He lightly smacks my butt as a joke.

"Ed put me down!" I say giggling.

He spins me and lays me on the couch.

"I'm kidding. I have to go over now. My friend is helping me set up ok?"

"Ok well I have a friend helping me too!"

"Good. Now stay down here becasue I have to transport the stuff from upstairs to my car and you can't see."

"Ugh ok. Make sure you have the right stuff for tonight."

He gives a puzzled face and then realizes what i mean. I just giggle. We kiss and then I go do the dishes. Soon he's gone. I pick up my phone and call sel.

"Sel, it's game time."

"Ok Tay I'm coming."

10 minutes later she arrives. She comes in holding christmas lights, my vitoria's secret stuff, and the stuff from the candy store, which I'm still confused as heck about. She also had some other stuff we bought.

"So shall we set up?" Sel asks.

"Yup!"

We walk upstairs. I start by laying out the new rugs i bought. Then we strip the bed and put on the new sheets. We put these muti-colored lights up and put rose petals on the bed. By the time we're done the room looks really sexy, i think ed will like it. Then we set out the bath stuff we bought in the bathroom.

"Now tay. About the candy and whipped cream and all, when y'all are in here tell ed I told you to get it. He'll show you what to do."

"Um ok then."

My phone starts to ring. It's a text from Ed. On my way love get ready for the beach.

"Ed's on his way I need to get ready!"

"Ok bye text me on Monday."

"Ok I will!."

I run into the bathroom and get in a sexy swimsuit because we're going to a private beach. I tease my hair and put on a loose shirt and some short shorts. I walk downstairs and there he is.