Mine (p 1 of 3)

My hair is pinned up as my makeup artist applies soft makeup to my face. Nothing too heavy, just pinks and nudes. I smiled as the finished. I loved it. I stood up and walked with my bridesmaids: Ella, Selena, and Jamie to my dress. Everyone helped me get into it. The top was form fitting, which showed off my still small baby belly and then it went into a huge fluffy bottom. There were beaded sleeves and I wore white gloves. My shoes were sparkly pumps. I held my bouquette which had white and purple flowers in it and I stood in front of the mirror. Everyone smiled at me as I just stood there a smile plastered on my face. Today December 13th, 2014 was the day. The day I'd spent years dreaming of. My wedding day.

"You look stunning Taylor" Jamie said to me smiling.

"I can't believe you guys are finally getting married." Sel smiled.

"Are you excited?" Ella asked.

"More than I can even explain." I teared up a little.

"Nope don't cry you can't mess up your makeup!" Sel told me.

"Sorry." I laugh.

They all went to get their makeup finished and I sat down and went on instagram. All the fans buzzing about how excited they were for us. There were a few hate comments. Mostly about how I got pregnant before we were married, but I didn't care. Things happen and today is the best day of my life. Nothing can change that.

welcome! to the first installment of three parts of this whole wedding thing I decide to space it out since it's kinda what the whole story has led up to! I hope you enjoy!

p.s I'm going to be editing and partially re-writing teardrops on my guitar so that when this ends I have that to do next.