Chapter 4

Liam's POV

I stiffened and couldn't even react due to how shocked I was. It's like my brain malfunctioned from what was happening.

It was the first time I felt the touch and skin of another human, or whatever he was. 

It was cold. So cold that it felt searing hot. His lips were like ice but to me it felt like fire.

I didn't know what to do. I don't know how to react. But one thing I knew was that I didn't hate it. I was aware that he was a guy, but it didn't stop the erratic beating of my heart.

He released his grip on my neck and snaked his arm around my hips. He pulled me in closer to him and I felt like I was being sucked in.

He ravaged my lips with his and he didn't stop for one second to even breathe. He grabbed the back of my head with his other hand and moved it against the direction of his kiss.

His tongue would lick the blood on my lower lip and then he would want more. He would turn even more rougher and more feral.

My lungs were starting to burn so I squirmed in place to make him pull away. He didn't budge in the slightest and it was really getting hard to breathe.

I gathered all my strength to push him back and I finally succeeded for only a second. I gasped for air when I moved my head to the side but he quickly grabbed it and enclosed my mouth with his.

He immediately delved his tongue inside my mouth and my eyes widened in surprise. It was too much for me so I tried to fight him off but it was no use. He took complete dominance over me and I couldn't do anything but to follow his demand.

Our tongues Intertwined with each other and I feared that it will knot from how hard he was going at it. Saliva dripped down my mouth and I whimpered but he swallowed my sound.

I was getting dizzy from the kiss and my thoughts were all over the place. I couldn't think of anything anymore, and my knees started to give out.

Tears flowed out of my eyes and all my strength left me due to how scared and overwhelmed I was.

He wasn't the same person a while ago. It's like he turned into an animal and his mind also acted like one.

He pushed himself deeper into me and cornered me between him and the wall. I squirmed and struggled with my remaining strength and it seemed to distract him.

He pulled away and with my blurry vision, I saw his pupils were now red. There was no consciousness present in his eyes. There was only hunger.

I breathed for air as soon as he was done. I couldn't feel my lips anymore. It was numb and it couldn't bring out anymore blood.

He didn't release his arm that was coiled around my waist. He started to breathe heavily and his strength increased drastically.

I screamed in pain when he squeezed me closer to him. It felt like my back was going to break from how strong and tight he was holding me.

"P-Please!! Let me go!! I-I beg you!" I started sobbing and tried to free myself from him. He snarled at my face and I inhaled a sharp breath as I cried quietly.

Time seemed to slow down as soon as I saw his fangs lengthened with a click. The ends were so sharp that it looked like deadly needles, ready to puncture anything at any moment.

My trembling got even worse and I couldn't get air into my lungs. I couldn't understand what was going on as I sobbed painfully and my vision started to become cloudy.

He slowly brought his face closer to my neck and I felt the coldness of his breath on my skin.

"You taste divine." He whispered before I felt the tip of his fangs graze my skin.

"N-No." Before I was about to lose consciousness, his companions from a while ago, pulled us apart. The sudden force made his fangs graze my skin and the pain made me stay conscious.

"Kayne! Hold him!" The woman hurriedly said as he tried to fight them off.

"Get that human away from him, Natalie!" The man answered back and she brought me far away from them in an instant.

"Damn it, Ryder!" The blonde haired guy named Kayne, cursed as he struggled to contain his companion. They battled strengths and it was clear that Ryder was winning.

"Nat!" He shouted at the woman who dragged me away and they immediately pinned him on the ground. He thrashed and it took the both of them to match his strength.

"Stab him, now!" He looked her in the eyes and she nodded before driving a knife on the guy's leg. It seemed to do the trick because he growled in pain.

"Ryder." Kayne warily called him. His breathing started to even out and he clenched his fists tightly as he tried to calm himself down.

"I-I'm fine." He groaned as soon as the 2 released him and got off his back.

He didn't limp as he got up and it looked like he didn't feel any pain.

"What happened to you?" The woman named Natalie, asked him and looked at the both of us.

"He happened." He looked me deadly straight in the eye and his companions exchanged confused looks.

"This human?" Kayne was in front of me in an instant and was about to grab me, but he stopped on his tracks as soon as his eyes landed on my neck.

I placed a hand on it and I felt something wet on my fingertips.

"Kayne, don't!" Ryder shouted and my attention turned towards the person in front of me. He had the same expression from the one who caught me before, but his pupils were already crimson red unlike him.

The first thing that flashed in my mind when he grabbed my neck, was to keep him away from me. To make them go away.

"Get away from me!" I blurted out in a hurry and just like that, he retracted his hand and moved far away from me like he was in a trance.

The 3 of them stiffened after I said that, and the looks on their faces made it look like I just did something that they didn't expect.

A/N: May your eyes be blessed with this chapter✨😌🤭🤭 I mean...Ryder...um...👉👈🙊