Chapter 59

Ryder's POV

I aligned the head of my cock to his entrance before I slammed into him with one hard thrust.

He was tight as fuck.

"AAGGHH!" He made a noise of both pain and pleasure as I stretched and forced his walls open with my hard and throbbing length.

He sucked me in with a deadly grip and I groaned before drilling into him again until almost all of me was inside his tight hole.

Another scent permeated through the air, and only then did I feel a different wetness on the end of my shaft.

He bled.

My nostrils flared and he looked down at me with a crazed glint before grabbing my hair once again. He forced my head to the side before his fangs sank deep into the unblemished side of my neck.

"Ugh- Fuck." I gritted out.

My little vampire liked to mark his territory.

The arousal his feeding erupted from my body grew hotter and hotter until my body shook with need, pain, and pleasure.

I never had my blood sucked by anyone, or even let anyone get close enough for a bite. It only made the sensation more maddeningly destructive and arousing.

It spoke volumes of what I feel for Liam.

With a low growl, I pulled out to the tip and felt his blood coating my cock. A dark thrill shot up my spine and I spat at where we were connected,  before pulling him down and slamming back in.

My saliva, pre cum and his blood eased my way inside, but his the grip around my cock never lessened.

"You take me so fucking good, baby." I whispered in his ear before I started to thrust in and out of him with measured strokes.

"Nnghh- Mmhh-" He moaned and wrapped his legs around my waist tighter, and started to move on his own.

I groaned before I grabbed his thighs and forced it to spread open. He abruptly stopped from feeding the moment he was plastered into the wall.

I looked at his sated and aroused eyes, and the blood dripping from his mouth. His beauty made me want to fucking kneel in front of him, but I had my cock to attend to.

It throbbed angrily because of Liam's rose scented pheromones and feeding.

"Ryder?"

My name slipped out of his mouth as he regained full consciousness. He looked at me with wide frantic eyes before casting his head down at the cock inside of him.

"Wha- AAGGHH-" I pulled out completely before pushing it back in.

"Aaggh- Fuc- Mmphh- Wai-" He screamed as I fucked his greedy hole because it was mine. The sound of skin slapping together filled the room, mixing with Liam's cries and my heavy breathing.

"Ryder- God!" He threw his head back as I pistoned him to the wall, trapping him with my hard body. The concrete shook with my every thrust, a sign of our rough claiming sex.

His voice was like a staccato of tunes as I rammed into him over and over again.

"I will engrave myself inside your body so you'll never forget me, Liam." I licked his throat and he whimpered before I sank my fangs deep into his skin.

He gasped and his walls clamped around me even tighter that I lost it.

Fuucckkk!

With an animalistic growl, I gripped his ass to meet my thrust halfway. I felt the deepest part of him and I didn't stop as I hammered him like a madman.