Chapter 18

Ryder's POV

"Ryder! Aaghh-Nnghh!!" Liam writhed underneath me as I pounded his soft and delicious ass. He layed there on the floor as I pinned his hands with mine.

"You like that? Huh?" I nipped at his earlobe and continued my powerful thrusts. My cock swelled even bigger when he tightened around me and I gripped his hips with my other hand to slam it deeper inside him.

"T-Too deep!" He screamed in ecstasy as he tried to pull me in closer with his legs that were wrapped around my lower body.

"Tell me how hard you want it. Tell me how good my cock feels inside you. You're squeezing me like a fucking vise." I growled and rolled my hips to find his favorite spot. My fangs grazed the skin on his neck and I felt the goosebumps that swept along his body.

"H-Harder! I want it harder!" He cried out and wet tears spilled from his beautiful eyes. I released my hold on his hand and saw the redness from my firm grip. I salivated at how good it looked on his pale skin.

"Please!" His hands immediately came around my neck and he pulled me in closer to his still clothed upper body. I raised us up without breaking our connection and pushed him into the wall.

"Tell me how hard, Liam. Or else I won't know what you want me to do." I whispered darkly into his ear and teased him as I flexed my cock while it was still inside. He whimpered at the sudden action and clamped around me.

"P-Please!" He begged and clutched his legs around me tighter.

"How hard, Liam?" I asked him again, wanting to hear filthy words come out of his innocent mouth.

"So hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Fuck me so hard that I'll forget my name." He replied and hid his face on the spot underneath my ear. I could see the redness on the back of his neck and I smirked before I said,

"Scream for me."

I kissed his temple before I ruthlessly plowed into his tight entrance. He screamed and his eyes snapped wide open at the brutal slap of my skin against his. The picture frames on the wall dropped to the ground and smashed to pieces.

"Aaghh-Aahh-Agghh-Aahhh!!"The sound of his pleasured screams and the continued shattering glasses drove me to the edge.

My whole body vibrated with hunger and passion, and I released my load inside of him and his voice got stuck on his throat as he climaxed with me. Earth shattering pleasure wrecked his body and he arched backwards, spilling his cum on both our stomachs while exposing his neck.

I felt the excitement and blood on his veins and my thirst for him went beyond the normal, so I fed.

"Aagghhhh!!"

"Ryder? Hey man. You good?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kayne, as he stepped inside the room. I snarled when I smelled Liam's scent on his clothes and I was immediately on him before I realized.

His body immediately moved into a defensive position before I slammed into him. He flew towards the wall in my living room and I didn't give him the chance to stand up before I was on him again.

"Damn it!" He snarled and twisted on the fraction of a second before my feet could meet his face.

"You need to calm down, man. We wouldn't want to hurt each other." He told me and carefully circled around with his fists in front of him.

"Liam!" I bellowed between gritted teeth and I hissed at him when Liam's smell wafted from his clothes. His eyes followed my gaze and realization dawned on his face.