Proof of life (2)

Hi<3

Y'all stop😭 I'm still alive so pls don't kill me yet🥲

I know I knooww! It's been so fucking long so don't even get me started on that one😩

How do I say this....

Well let's just say that I haven't been in a good place these past few months. Even though I told you guys that you should always take time for yourselves, I was the one who couldn't even do that haha. I was so busy with a LOT of stuff that I barely managed to even get 3 hours of sleep.

I couldn't fit my hobbies, my writing, into my schedule and even though it hurt to do it, I knew that I had to turn away from it for a while.

That wasn't even the worst part! The worst part was not having an escape. Writing was mine, and not having that definitely took a toll on me.

A lot of things happened, I tried to get back to writing and when that didn't work out, I tried to just begin reading again but it didn't work out either.

From the very start I've been honest with you all and I'm not going to stop now.

I've been in a writing slump for months now maybe because it's been so long that I have to rekindle the passion I felt back when writing was a daily occurance for me😊 I won't give up on my books, on my stories, and I definitely won't give up on you guys.

Ryder and Liam's story (fuck I miss them so much it hurts) will still continue no matter how long it takes.

To those who stayed, you have my never ending love and gratitude ❤️

To those who are still waiting, I promise that I will come back to you😊

To those who left, y'all better get your asses back here or else😤
Just kidding XD but if and when you decide to come back, I hope my stories will still bring you happiness ✨

I hope you can wait for mee❤️ I love you.

Love,

Ashe ❄️