40

Calla

Another swarm of vomit escaped from between my lips as I leaned against the base of the toilet.

"Ugggh!" I groaned, resting my head against the porcelain basin. I felt Lizabeth's warm palm against my forehead as she pulled my sweaty curls back.

"That is the third time within a week you vomited Calla." she frowned, gently pressing a damp cloth against my cheek.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I'm so random and LATE but this is Lizabeth

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I'm so random and LATE but this is Lizabeth. I couldn't picture her as anyone else but Marial from The Great)

I tried to stand up but stumbled, falling into her open arms. She pulled my waist near, guiding me to the bed that Leo and I now shared.

"I know...I know" I cursed, resting my head against the pile of pillows but as soon as I closed my eyes to relax, a warm lump of liquid creeped up my throat, urging me to rise again. I lunged from the bed, running into the bathroom to hover over the toilet once again. I emptied out the last of my excrements before glancing over at Lizabeth. She had another damp rag in her palms.

"Sweaty palms; a loss of appetite?" she watched me carefully, her eyes dropping down to my more than perky breasts. "And your breasts seem to be more...bouncy" she teased.

She was right. My dresses had been tighter yet I had no appetite? I was actually loosing weight.

"Calla. You know what this means?" Lizabeth grins, sitting beside me as I leaned against the toilet.

"No?" I said, pushing a palm against neck.

"You're pregnant Calla!!" she clapped, helping me stand from the floor. I gasped and smiled, thinking of my plan with Donatello and that night I once so foolishly abhorred.

"Donatello...." I whispered, relishing at the thought of him and I. I had been so empty without him.
I missed him...

"You truly think I'm pregnant? I have never been...with child?" I frowned, unsure of the inner workings of the experience.