11

Lizabeth smooths over my hair while pinching my cheeks for more warmth.

"Ouch!" I snapped.

"Sorry! It usually reddens the cheeks of the women but I forgot...you are....well" her voice trails off.

"You can say it Lizabeth. I am not ashamed of my hue." I shrugged looking to the mirror to fix myself.

"Black empress..." she says, covering her mouth for hearing how vulgar it sounded.

"I know you see me as Calla, not by my hue and for that I will be appreciative Lizabeth" I smile up to meet her eyes.

She smiled back and patted my hand before running her fingers through my fine curls. Paxton was on the other side of the room, sleeping soundly in his small little cod.

I told Lizabeth that tonight would be the night I would win Leo over. After Lizabeth was done, I would venture to Leo's room to go and please him. He seemed to like things of that nature so I figured why not spend more time with him in that way.

"I think your hue is beautiful empress. Elizabeth smiles, looking over my head and adjusting another strand of my hair.

"Thank you Lizabeth. I think you are very beautiful as well" I nodded, appreaciating her compliment and stand to adjust myself once more.

"What time is it Elizabeth?" I ask.

"Just half past 3" she said, looking out the curtain to see the status of the stars. It was barely the middle of the night.

"Perfect! Wish me luck. After this? We will be more than aquatinted."

She crossed her fingers and pushed me out the room and quickly, I started the venture through the quiet halls. It was the dead of night so no one would see me as I snuck to pleasure him. It was better that way.

Two guards stand watch at his door, making sure no one came in or out. They see me approaching and nod their heads, quickly letting me through his doors.

Only a few candles remained lit as I walked past the hallway that led to his room. It was a elegant room, even more elegant than mine. It was my first time actually venturing to his side of the palace.

I finally reach the opening of the room and see him laying in the bed. His eyes were still open and in his hands was a manuscript. Just before he turned to the next page, his eyes lifted and landed on me.

He smirked, surprised but appreciative of my presence. "Hello Emperor" I say, purposely drawing out my voice. It was my attempt to sound sensual.

Slowly, I peel off my robe, letting it pool to the ground.

"Fuck" he cursed, sitting up a bit higher, drinking in my figure. Before I started walking to him, he lifted the covers and looked down. "You're all teeth" he scoffed, cursing to someone beneath the covers.

Vanessa's head pops up from the sheets. She looked at him then at me and frowned. "Oh...hi empress" she smiled softly. I could tell she hated me for interrupting her time with Leo.

If shame was a person, it would be me. I couldn't believe I was so excited to see him knowing his taste for things like this. I quickly grab my robe and tie it around my shivering form.

"Oh come on Calla! Don't be like that." he groans, pulling himself from the covers and walking over to me. He lead my hands to his chest, kissing my lips with care. "Come and join us"

"Leo...I thought it would only be you..." I finally found my voice. I was still shocked by this whole ordeal and honestly wanted to leave.

"Calla, for once in your life, have fun. You'll please me very much" he said, lust filing his gaze. He peeled off my robe once again, letting it pool around my feet before lifting me up and carrying me to the bed. I guess I had no choice now that I was in his arms. I didn't know what to call an exchange with three people but whatever it was, I did it that night.