36

3 days have passed

Calla

"Calla" Donatello sighs, pulling my waist down against his excited manhood. I pull myself away, flipping my position to ride him again. After that horrible session with Leo, I needed Donatello's loving.

We smack with heat, I, a little more eager than him. I would do anything to block out that horrendous night...

But even as I Donatello kissed me, I could not stop thinking about Leo. I felt disgusted that I had let him release in me. I had allowed him to kiss me...and hold me...to love me.

"Calla. Calla" Donatello's voice snapped me out of my distant memories. I open my eyes and look into his eyes as he watches me carefully.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.." I lie, taking his lips into mine before starting again. I rock against his body, making sure to take all of him but before he pulls out, I stop him, slapping his hands off.

I ride him with even more vigor, coaxing him to reach his climax and finally he releases. I feel his warmth, tossing my head back in bliss before pulling off and blowing out the candle to sleep.

Silence fills the room as I regain my breaths. I forced my eyes shut, praying Donatello would not say what I was thinking.

"So we're not going to discuss what just happened?" He asked, lighting the candle to relight the room.

"No" I whisper, " I don't want to" I cursed, blowing out the flame and turning once more to sleep. He pulled my lips into his mouth before forcing my jaw to face him. "Calla..."

"What Donatello? Is it so bad to experience love how a man and woman truly should? Is it so bad to be trying for a little one? Don't you want a little one?"

"I do Calla...but when the timing is right. I am not ready and you are not ready."

"I don't have the option to be ready...Leo doesn't afford me the chance" I reminded him. He is silent as he realizes my truth.

Leo had been obsessed with his talks for a child. Did anyone ever stop to ask whether I wanted a child now?
I never imagined myself as a mother and even if I had a chance, I assumed I would be much older.

"Donatello... nothing will happen and if you are that worried, I will drink the special tonic tomorrow morning." I explained, pretending to sleep again.

"I am not worried nor am I fearful of death but you know he would kill that baby. An innocent life being ended because of jealousy? Just think about bringing a child...our child into this world? Leo would kill me, then you...." his words trailed off, allowing the silence to overtake the room.

He pulled off the covers and went to his chest full of wines and whiskeys. He takes a bottle and pours it into a small glass, walking over and pushing it above my lips. "Drink it."

"Donatello." I whispered. I knew what it was but refused to accept it.

"Donatello...imagine if I had a child but it was yours? Leo would never—-"

"Calla, drink it Now!!!" He yelled, silencing me into submission. A warm tear stains my cheek before I snatch the glass and drink its contents. I throw the glass to the floor and run out the room.

"Calla wait" He called after me but I didn't want to hear his words and ran to my wing of the palace, locking myself in my room.

Donatello knew what would happen if I ever fell pregnant with his child.
If Leo ever found out that the heir to Genovia was actually a descendant of the painter he hated...he would kill it.
Maybe even me.
But I did not care.
I did what had to be done. It was too late for turning back. I already knew Donatello's child was brewing inside me. It had been weeks since I last inseminated myself with his seed.