17

A week later

Calla

"Fuck" Leo cursed, his sweat dripping down to my naked chest. He grabbed a perky breast into his hand as he rocked against my body. Another morning and here he was, filling me with his disgusting seed. He didn't even bother to say good morning anymore.

Of course, Lizabeth made sure to stick a wedge of lemon up my flower. I needed to make sure I never grew pregnant with his child. If I were to kill him, I would have to make sure he had no kin to pass on the throne.

He moans and huffs, pulling me closer as he did his bidding. I fold my hands over my chest, waiting for him until he finished, feeling disgusted as he paved his way. I had no say in matters pertaining to my life in Genovia or my body....

"Don't look at me like that" he stops, hovering over me.

"I am not looking at you Leo" I frown, trying to focus on the painting behind him.

"Yes you are and you're turning me off" he cursed, continuing his tempo.

"I will just close my eyes then. Just pretend as if I am not even here Leo" I smirked, closing my eyes so he could concentrate. My sarcasm never reached his tiny little brain.

"Fuck" he curses again, finally releasing inside me. I felt his warmth and he collapsed above my body, pulling my chin so he could kiss my lips but I swiftly turned my cheek to the side. I would never allow him to kiss me again...

He understood my rejection and stood, buckling his paints once more. "Empress" he bids his farewell.

"Emperor" I nod, pulling my robe to stand. He pushes his crown on before departing. I watch him silently until the guards close the heavy doors, finally leaving me alone.

"Lizabeth!
A bath!"

A week later

Leonardo

Breakfast came and I took my place at the dining table, sitting beside Calla as she read silently. "Good morning" I try to break the silence. She continued reading her book, casually looking up at me. "Morning" she mutters before returning to her manuscript.

"You know, we do not have to eat breakfast together every day." I hinted.

"And you do not have to be an egotistical stripling but here we are." she sighed, smiling faintly as she turned the page.

"Look Calla...." I begin, trying to hold her hand but she rebuffed my contact.

"Well...you probably don't remember but 2 weeks ago I shot your fox and slapped you. I think it has created a damaging strife between us?"

"I suppose but was it only those two occurrences?" she mutters unconvincingly.

"Yes...and I think I was angry at both those time. I hate that I hit you and that I killed your fox but no one has ever not liked me?"

"Or, some people are just pretending to like you?" she says, pulling a pot of water near her placemat.

"Either way, I am allowing you to hear my apology so take it! I am sorry" I say, sticking a piece of bacon into my mouth, "If I were you, I would accept it and move on" I suggested.

She pushed a finger to her lips, pondering my words.

"Look Calla, I know you came into the palace with some sort of romanticized view of me. You thought I was this devilishly handsome emperor who would whisk you off your dainty feet into a life of bliss and endless love. It was a bit naive of you"