42

Calla

I tried to stifle my moans but I couldn't help it. Leo was pounding into me with a passion I so true. It was the 4th time in a week I was in Leo's chambers and between his legs.

He was filling a need that I lacked. It had been two months since I had last seen Donatello and, well?
Do not judge me.

We break from our reckless fervor before a hasty palm meets my chin. He snatches it into an impatient embrace, forcing me totake in his soft lips and we smacked for what could have been an hour.
I rest my cheek against his body, running a few lazy fingers against the hairs of his chest. He had been more tolerable lately, especially in bed so I guess I did not mind him.

Perhaps I was naive to so easily accept Leonardo's changed persona but his confession had truly opened my heart to his love. He had apologized and promised to change and for that I was grateful.

We held hands silently, smiling and kissing each other until the sun set in the distance. I couldn't believe I was in his arms again. And we had been so in tune?
Why couldn't Leo have been like this from the start? We would have had a happy future? A fun one too... but even with this change in Leo...I still had Donatello in the back of my mind.
I missed him and I needed to know what had happened him.

"Do you love your pink room?" I ask, wiping his forehead clean of his sweat.

"It has grown on me." He admitted, cherishing my features.

"And your painting?" I ask, looking over to the dramatic portrait I had sketched for him. The artist's skills didn't hold a flame to Donatello's but it would have to do for now.

"I love it Calla" He smiled kissing me fondly. I blushed, heating up at his gentle embrace as we watched each other. "Calla...I love you" he declared, looking into my eyes.

My heart froze at the sound of his bold declaration. Leonardo loved me? If he loved me? Did that mean I was set to love him back? Did I truly love him or the idea of him? Donatello was who I truly loved, so why did my heart fasten at the warmth of Leo's fingertips and the tender touch of his lips against mine.

Did I truly love Leo?

He pulled me above his throbbing manhood, ready for round two before a violent knock came at the door. Before he could even turn them away, Vanessa and her husband Levy barged in.

"Hey! You know I f**ck my wife every night until the sun sets! I told you to not disturb us!" Leo fumed. I see Vanessa walking in, taking in the scenery with evident disdain.

We met eyes and I glared, smirking and pressing my head against Leo's chest. Witnessing my action made her seethe.

"Who are these people Leonardo?" I asked, staring at the ends of my nails. I was unconcerned with their sudden appearance. I didn't like either of them before my amnesia so I thought it best if that did not change.

"Get the fuck out" Leo said, "both of you." Levy took the opportunity to ignore Leo and scooted over to my side on the bed. "I am Levy. The emperor's best friend since childhood and this is my wife Vanessa" he smiled, as if Leo and I weren't just going at it. These people had no boundaries!

"Ahh charmed." I take his extended hand and shook it cautiously. I lift my to see where Vanessa stood and beamed. "You two make such a lovely couple" I announce deliberately. Levy took pride in my praise but Vanessa fumed, scowling as he put an arm around her; she would have rather it been Leo's.

"Leo! I miss you my friend! We haven't hunted in weeks"

"I've been busy Levy." Leo cursed pulling me into his lips. We kissed freverntly, impatient to go at it again.