25

Donatello

Calla's eyes cemented onto mine as I peeled off the bundle of blankets clinging to her body. Her breath hitched as she felt the cold air caressing her bare body. It was a moment I envisioned since I first laid eyes on the beautiful woman.

My lips moved to dance across her beautiful body; they were eager to sample each part.

Each kiss on her umber skin was my devotion to her.
My vow to love and cherish her. My oath to never let him break her again.

Her back arches as my tongue enters into her hidden flower. I knew she was not expecting such intimate contact but I was impatient to please her. Selfishly, I lapped, letting her sweet nectar drip to my lips, tempting me like a bear eager to pull a comb full of honey.

Once she gasped, exposing her high, I stood from the bed, towering over her and pressing my forehead against hers. She lifted her fingers to my shirt, carefully unbuttoning each part. She was just as impatient as I but before she had a chance to move down to unclasp my pants, I stop her, lifting her jaw to mine.

We stare at each other for what seems like hours, simply communicating with our eyes. It was as if they held the secrets to our souls and before long, we kissed again.

I carried her over to my room, pulling off my pants so I could mold into her body. I laid her down and let my length spring, teasing her for what was soon to come.

I pulled her closer, letting her mount on top of me as I guided her hips to my excitement. Slowly I entered and Calla gasped, surprised by my gentleness while quickly succumbing to its size.

Was it selfish that I wanted to fill her? That I was eager to force her to feel every inch of me, desperate to make her forget the man she loathed.

And what we did was... ?
It felt like no other.
Like water and paint coming together to form a masterpiece. Her body molded so perfectly to mine. Each rythym was a fusion of color, each stride was a stroke of a brush, making its mark on an empty canvas. Our bodies' union was a promise to the mastery of art; something that took years to perfect. How easily we formed together.

"Donatello" she gasped my name like a prayer. It was as if she wanted my name to be the only word tattooed against her tongue forever, forcing her to forgot the man she was married too, the man that stripped her of her sanity.
Hearing her careless whispers made me weak, my core strengthening the more she said my title. A few minutes passed before she stopped her sensual rhythm and grabbed my jaw,  forcing me to stare into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Donatello" she said my name again before parting my lips. I eagerly allowed her, engulfing her like a delicious morsel. We continued carelessly until she broke for air. Again, I looked into her almond shaped eyes, running a finger over the soft arch of her bushy brow. She was mesmerizing.

"Tell me to never let you go Calla" I demanded, running a palm down her spine.

"What?" she smiles, gently running a palm against my cheek.

"Tell me to never let you go empress, and I will be yours forever" I vow, whispering my devotion against her lips. She looked into my eyes before tilting her head, challenging the devotion to my words.

"Never let me go Donatello." she demanded. I pulled her waist closer to mine and she gasped against my throat as I push her deeper onto my shaft. I feel her climaxing, but knew to hold out until I finished.

"I will never let you go Calla" I vowed, running my fingers against her mound. I kissed the space between her breast admiring every part of her skin as we continued with heated passion.

"Promise me Donatello!" she whispered crashing her lips into mine. We continued kissing until I pushed her back into the pillows, her head rested against the pile and she watched me.

"I am yours forever Calla." I cursed, pushing into my her as she wrapped her arms around me. "I promise. I vow" We stared at each other feverntly, our passion lethal to explode and all night we made love, understanding each other as we never had before.

——-

We kissed again, carelessly letting our breaths stop as we held each other in warm regard. The distant rays of the sun was starting to peak through the blackened sky. I looked into her soft brown eyes taking in her thoughts. I knew something heavy was on her mind. "What is on your mind Empress?"

"Nothing" she grumbled before letting me stain her throat with my lips. She allowed me, sighing as my lips lingered against her soft skin. I trailed soft kisses against her neck then down her body; making sure again, to caress every part that Leo had damaged.

Her body was my kryptonite.

"Can you swear your loyalty to me Donatello?" She said, stopping my lips and carefully wiping the sweat from my brow.

It was such a specific question to ask, but I listened to her words and nodded, pushing my forehead against hers. "I will be loyal to the ends of the earth with you Calla." I admitted truthfully, pulling her  into my chest. "For I am yours forever" I knew this life wasnt meant for her and would do anything in my power to help her escape. I must!

"Lizabeth told me not to tell a soul... not even you."

"Then don't tell me Calla. Do not break the bond of trust you have with her."

"But I want to tell you Donatello.... I want to so much" she pouted finally dozing off to her final stage of slumber. There was a deafening silence in the room before she spoke again. "I am going to kill him" she said beneath a baited breath before resting her warm cheek against my chest.

My breath hitched as I heard her declaration. It was obvious who she meant.
"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Leonardo" was all she said, before drifting asleep, letting her gentle breaths take over. I smoothed her curly hair, pulling her neck to caress it as I thought of her careless whispers.

Many men would have thought her crazy or even a loon but meeting and knowing emperor Leo was enough reason to have a motive like hers. He was a man hated by all. A man who had many wives that fled or killed themselves after having the distasteful pleasure of knowing him.

But Calla was different.
There was a flame in her.
A fire that burned inside of her to be seen. A resilience so deafening, it silenced all. To be smart enough to kill him in her position was genius itself.

I pulled her into my lips, kissing her assuredly before departing from her warmth.  She was gone into slumber by the time I made my decision.

I looked again at the ceiling, tracing the outline of the epainted murals that caressed each inch, finally deciding on the side of Genovia's history I would stand on.

"Then kill him we shall Empress "

Author note

I'm writing future chapters and yall are gonna hate me 😭😂. I think it's funny buys I'm just warning you right now. I don't wanna give anything away but.. ..y'all might like Leo