(*33*)

Recap: "No."

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Please, we have a family, kids" The woman pleaded, and Rebecca rolled her eyes. "This scum isn't even worth your defence. Just lemme kill him, i can happily let you go" Rebecca spoke, but in that instant, to everyone else all they saw was The Red Queen.

Rebecca however, was furious. Filthy little rat decided to play with her, why can't she play back? In the end, she was doing the couple a favor, he was there to kill them after all, him and that girl of theirs in the backseat.

Rebecca, sorry The Red Queen groaned as the man kept covering the betraying idiot, and she sighed, as if she were sorry. And in the next second, there was a knife lodged into the ginger girl's foot, while the boy who looked similar to her panicked.

The Red Queen simply smiled. "You both or them, come on just give it up" She sighed, her red contacts itching making her grumpy. The weather was windy, rain falling in sheets outside the warehouse, and as she pushed the hair out of her eyes, two loud bangs were heard.

The brunette with highlights in her hair froze, and in a split second, knives were lodged into the people behind her. "hey hey calm, its just us" Came her adoptive dads voice, and she rolled her eyes, watching as the tratiors ran away and the guys behind her collapsed with a knife wound, leaving the couple - who had taken the bullets from her dads gun- dead on the floor.

Although she felt guilty, she knew there was no place for emotions in her work. 'they had kids' the stable part of her scolded, but she simply brushed it off. Her mom had had kids too, he hadn't cared as he tried to kill her parents, so why should she. 

After all, what was done, was done. All she could do was hope that maybe her children had been trained like her, well something like her, no one deserves all the training she had gotten.

--

"Hey, its nothing to be scared off" Daniel told her gently and she snapped out of the daydream, looking up from the gleaming silver throw knife she held in her hands. Rebecca desperately wanted to snort and laugh in his face and tell him she could do this blindfolded but opted for something else.

"Its just, i usually use knives to cook or to heal people, to save lives unlike this time its to take" She said quietly, trying to not manically grin and stab the stuffed mannequin at the other end of the room just to show whos boss.

"Yeah, well your not gonna be killing anyone. This is just practice just in case someone attacks tonight. Although they probably wont if all goes well" Daniel said, standing behind her. It'd been about 2 weeks since she'd declined the job offer to Noah, and her and Daniel had made up.

And now, she was standing back to chest with him, his arm around her bare waist since she was in workout clothes, while his other hand opted to place on her throwing hand holding the knife. 

"So you step on leg back" he moved one of her legs back with his inbetween hers, "shoulders broad, back straight but posture relaxed" he commanded her smoothly, helping her adjust and Rebecca was quickly loosing focus, rather comfortable in his warm embrace.

"Come on sweetheart, this and we'll try shooting with the gun once, and you can have your garlic bread" He tempted her and she whined but did as he said. "Alright your trajectory is perfectly, so we'll throw on 3 ok? 1, 2, 3" Daniel counted down, letting go of her hand.

Rebecca knew she had to control herself, keep herself proper. Things were going good with Daniel again, so she took a deep breath, and as her boyfriend -yes boyfriend he'd finally asked her- counted 3, she launched the shiny knife, but in a completely different direction.

Daniel sighed disappointed but smiled when she faced him with a sad pout. Oscar for the actress she supposed, but being a deadly assassin had come with undercover jobs which naturally required acting.

"Thats ok, it'll take time, I took years to get it on point. We'll move onto the gun" He said, walking away making Rebecca silently laugh in her head. He came back with a shiny black pistol, beginning to explain the basics and the brunette resisted the urge to groan and sigh.

He demonstrated reloading the magazine, turning the safety on and off and she acted interested, but her mind was elsewhere. She had a bad feeling for the upcoming days. But most importantly, tonight, the night the gang was attacking someone elses', she had an angsty feeling.

Her guts told her not to go with them, but having a boyfriend who was a gang leader naturally meant she worried about him, and that part told her she had to be there, something might happen to him.

"Alright so your hands are in perfect position, im gonna be guiding you proper on this cause the guns loaded with real bullets" Daniel said and she let out a squeak. He probably thought it was from fear, cause he softly kissed the side of her head in reassurance but her reasoning was totally different.

Daniel was teaching her how to fire something she had learned at 5, but the worst part is she was still thinking how to defect the firing, make it seem like she really really had no idea. And in the split second he fired, she reacted exactly how she had at 5.

She let out a little scream and turned around and hugged Daniel and while it had been her dad at 5, their reactions were the same. A little disappointment but understanding. Daniel placed the gun down on the table, hugging her back and Rebecca realized the bullet wound was on the tree beside the dartboard thing.

"Sorry to disturb your lovey-ness, but we have to go" Indigo said walking into the training range. She eyed Rebecca and then the bullet and finally sent her a smirk as Daniel let go of Rebecca and asked the question. "All go?" He asked Indigo who grinned and nodded.

"Its time"

____________________________________________

A filler? sorta yeah but im hungry help-

Also can we talk about how i actually have motivation? like wtf am i even on (hopefully it stays on and not like last time)

I have no other words other than brace yourselves maybe? idk, chaos is next chapter tho, pretty sure of that eheheh

Love you guys 💕

Toodle-Doo ❤