(*32*)

Recap: "5 Minutes"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Chewing on her bacon, she avoided Daniel's eyes, whose were staring at her indecisively, and she could see the gears turning in his head, unsure whether to look away or keep staring. Unfortunately for her, he chose the latter, probably in hopes that she'd look at him.

And Rebecca had no urge to satisfy him or her yearning heart. She knew his reasoning wasn't the best, nor was she sure he wasn't lying, but the emotional side of her did rebel, and that one statement was forcing her to accept his excuse.

'Everything was going ok, why would he cheat?'

"Hey you okay?" Emma leaned over and she smiled, nodding. "Yeah. Hey, can i borrow your car keys?" She asked and Emma raised her eyebrows but nodded nonetheless. "Ooo where are you going?" Chicago questioned her.

"Out, im meeting someone" Rebecca said, and although everyone saw Daniel stiffen up, they ignored it, more interested in who Rebecca finally decided to go out with but the blue eyed girl refused to open her mouth about it.

Half an hour later, Rebecca found herself driving in Emma's car, thinking and re-thinking her decision. Was she sure about this? What if Daniel- No. She wasn't gonna go there, not now.

Get there, tell Noah what she was gonna do with his job offer, hopefully leave there with no fights, not that there'd be any needed hopefully. But she knew the guy took over his dads business, and she knew if he had been trained like his dad, it would be pretty easy to take him down.

But she also knew the man surrounded himself with guards, deeming himself important and she sighed as she parked the car outside the cafe, throwing her head back to re-think her decision one last time, and her mind flashed back to the conversation last night.

"I did not kiss her. I know its typical and sounds shit, but she was in there asking what to do with the prisoners, shes part of the dungeon guard, and the moment footsteps were heard she kissed me.

I dont know if you noticed, but i was the one against the wall, not her, and you personally know i dont like being the sub. I was serious about us Rebecca, i wanna try. Im tired of seeing people being in love while i sit like an idiot because no one can ever like me"

She groaned, massaging her forehead as her phone rang. "What" she barked into the phone and she heard Daniel sigh. "Are you really taking the offer up? After everything last night?" He asked and she rolled her eyes even though he couldn't see it.

"First off stop making it sound like something happened last night, all you did was explain your side of the story then we went to sleep. Second off, whether i accept the offer or not is my decision and you dont need to know just yet" Rebecca spat before abruptly ending the call.

Daniel was not helping out her stress of other additional things. She remembered the conversation at the breakfast table, the attack they were planning, her being compelled to be their get-away driver.

"Come on Becca, its just  get-away driver, you wont have to step outta the car which is bulletproof, we have a medic at hand close by, and it'll feel like you got out of the house for once"
They had compelled her, and she knew she had to stay by her word of going with them. But her mind flashed to Daniel's 2nd part of the explanation.

"Winters not my child. Shes a Seavey yes, but shes Christian's child. She calls me her dad because i raised her, her mom was killed by the gang we're attacking, the plan will be discussed tomorrow at breakfast, but anyways killed when she was one, Christian breaks down at the sight of Winter considering how alike she looks to her mom.

I was gonna tell you i swear, i just forgot she was set to come back from her grandparents' house that day, and it coincided with the whole Bella situation and god im so sorry Rebecca. And i know it sounds shit because this isn't how i planned to tell you, but I love you, i really do"

Rebecca was just about ready to scream fuck it and teleport to The Caribbean Islands and sob while maybe having coconut water but she knew she needed to look at the realistic side of life. The one that fucked everything up. So she sucked a deep breath and got out of the car.

Looking back, she would deny that she ever had a conflict to choosing the decision but in the moment, as she walked right upto Noah, she really did doubt it. But she knew that not everyone has all the time in the world. Just look at her mom and dad. So she smiled, slapping the letter she had received onto the table top in front of Noah.

"No."

__________________________________________

PLEASE ITS BEEN A WHOLE MONTH IM SO SORRY. 
Writers block sucks and so do i (not in that way, im still very much a virgin pls and ty🙂)

I gave ya'll a nice, non-cliffhanger ending as a gift from yourstrulywhodecidedgoingawayforamonthwasanexcellentidea.

ANYWAYS, stream TGTATBO cuz im back into my obsessed phase 🤠, comment cuz i love wheezing over ya'lls confusion, buckle up cuz we going for a ride(trust me, it never ends till the last chapter), OH AND FORGIVE MY UGLY ASS FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES K? THANKS.

Love you guys 💕

Toodle-Doo❤