(*36*)

Recap: " And Harper"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Arriving home, she saw everyone grouped up in the living room and she directed Daniel into a chair, before patching up his injured leg, all while the rest stared at her. Daniel seemed the slightest uncomfortable and she knew it was because of her.

Her alternate avatar you could call it, and she finally stood up, meeting the stares and glares. Indigo slowly nodded in comfort and Rebecca breathed out. "Right so. All of you heard and i know you have questions and im open to answer them. But all i ask in return is that my identity does not get compromised"

"How do we even trust you" Emma spoke up and Rebecca sighed. "I haven't hid it intentionally. I really had changed, i didn't want anything to do with the underworld, not after Henry killed of my foster brother" She explained and Harper snorted.

"She's obviously lying, Like how can she be the Red Queen, its such a fictionous story" The ginger commented and Rebecca raised her eyebrows. "If your really the red queen, prove it" Corbyn said and Rebecca chuckled.

For in a matter of seconds, there was a knife lodged right beside harpers neck, Chicago and Jonah both of whom had been standing laying on the floor groaning and guns pointed at Jack and Zach's head while Corbyn's arm had the thinnest cut bleeding.

"Why did you lie then" Daniel asked, his voice clearly hurt, ignoring everyone else whos jaws were on the ground. Rebecca lowered the guns, handing them back to Indigo and MacKenzie who she'd taken them from.

"Because i didn't like that part of me. Trained to kill from 4, all my life its just been 'oh shes so scary' or 'no remorse, no regrets, its a cleansing process'. I hated who i was because so many people died and I never realized how it must feel till someone i cared about died" She said softly.

"Daniel i didn't do it purposely, i just left that part of me behind and im sorry that i lied but my identity was never to be revealed to anyone, and it was a rule i made up because i knew since young that i wanted a fairy tale for life, a nice wedding, a husband, kids and i wanted to live anonymous for that." Rebecca breathed.

"Why did Indigo know then" Chicago asked and Rebecca smiled over at the girl. "Me and Indigo grew up together. We were best friends, yet my status in the mafia made there be a need for me to be efficiently higher in training. She always knew though" Rebecca said.

"But like i said, all i need from you guys is just to keep this a secret, one to take to the grave" Rebecca pleaded and everyone sighed but nodded. "We're still friends right?" MacKenzie asked and Rebecca smiled. "I promise i won't kill any of ya'll" she chuckled.

"Harper?" Indigo spoke up and everyone looked at the girl. "I'm sorry, i grew up with abandonment issues and i always acted out, im sorry for trying to sabotage you and Daniel over and over, even with Bella. I really am, im just lonely" the girl burst into tears and Rebecca's eyes softened.

"Its ok, its the past now and its never too late to start a friendship" She said, pulling the girl into a hug, however exchanging suspicious glances with the rest of the gang. "I really am sorry" Harper said, pulling away and wiping tears.

"Its been a really long night, we should all get to bed" Jack said and everyone agreed, getting up while Rebecca helped Daniel up. "I promise i won't hurt you" She said to him later than night in bed as he lay a bit afar from her.

"I don't know, its scary to know im dating a assassin who basically everyone is afraid of" he whispered, turning to her and she sighed. "Just think of me as plain Rebecca then" she whispered and Daniel raised his eyebrows.

"About that, why did Henry call you Dabria?" he asked and she chuckled. "My real name is Rebecca Dabria. Wilson is my moms surname because my dad's surname causes everyone around me to be in danger. I'll tell you it someday i suppose but anyways, for the assassin game i changed my name to Dabria Rebecca, but its always been Rebecca, a name special for my parents only" She explained.

"Ohhh. Well, if you promise not to hurt me, i suppose i can cuddle you again" Daniel said and she chuckled. "I compromised my identity for you, I promise i won't hurt you. Unless you're into that" She winked and he laughed, pulling her close.

"And well i suppose i could help you out with your little fairytale" He whispered and she giggled. "we'll see" she whispered, kissing him softly before they drifted off to sleep.

-------------

▪︎Daniel▪︎

(3 and a half years later)

"Ok she'll be back by 5pm and we have like 3 hours to get everything set up, go go go" Daniel yelled and everyone nodded before scrambling. It had been years since everything and him and Rebecca were still going steady.

The killings had stopped, Harper had stayed true to her word of keeping away from Daniel, Winter was getting older and Indigo and Jonah had gotten married, more like eloped. And like he had promised Rebecca, Daniel was determined on giving his girlfriend her own fairytale.

Which is exactly what the preparation was for. "Jonah the balloon your blowing is the wrong color" Daniel yelled. "Jeez bro, even I wasn't this bad while proposing to Indigo" He yelled and Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Hey bro, relax, just keep the ring ready and remember your vows and breathe. She'll say yes, she loves you wayy too much to not" Corbyn comforted him and Daniel smiled. "Lets get this over with and welcome Daniel to the world of engagement" Zach yelled and they laughed.

"Lets do it" 

____________________________________________

Elloooo im proud of this chapter.  I'd say not many of ya'll were not expecting that but not to worry we're not that near the end yet, we have a segment of about 15? just for action :)

Also this chapter was a bit longer than usual just to make up for last chap, so sorry about the 4 month break again, im not giving up on this book ✨

Love you guys!💕

Toodle-Doo!❤