(*35*)

Recap: "Its the red queen"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"What the fuck?" Daniel breathed out and thats when she registered how utterly she had fucked up, but oh god did it feel good to do that again.

But explaining however....this was gonna be a major thing to deal with. "You're the red queen? What. The. Genuine. Fuck." The fake blond breathed out but they both froze up as their earpieces went off.

"Uh there's police heading this way, find yourselves a safe spot for tonight, we need to separate"

Rebecca glanced at Daniel, lips parted ever so slightly and sighed. "I'll explain later, we need to get to a car, can you stand?" She asked him, and he nodded slowly after a few seconds, the shock still consuming him.

The brunette glanced around, spotting a sports car nearby and helped her -hopefully still- boyfriend to the vehicle. "Ok, lets do this" She exhaled, expertly hotwiring the car before stomping on the acceleration.

▪︎Daniel▪︎

Holding onto the seat as hard as he could, Daniel looked at the whirring images blurring by as Rebecca sped 90 on the empty freeway. They could hear the sound of sirens in the far distance, but Daniel could not really comprehend it, his brain trying to process his girlfriend's recent revelation.

How much more did she conceal? Could he even trust her at this point? WHO had he even fallen for then? 

Shaking his head to get rid of those thoughts, he looked over at her. Ruffled hair thrown up in a ponytail, leather jacket gleaming as the street lights flashed past. Her apatite eyes stared ahead, focused on not killing them both but she must have sensed his eyes on her for she finally spoke.

"what?" She asked and Daniel said nothing, quickly averting his gaze. He wouldn't admit it, but he was scared. He saw how carelessly she had killed Norman and Henry. Sure, he was a gangleader himself, but she was even more experienced. 

He remembered the rumors that had gone around when the red queen- 'No, Rebecca' he chided himself. The rumors that had swirled when she had disappeared. The ones of someone finally having defeated her. The ones of her joining a gang undercover.

But oh how no one predicted her going to fucking university. Oh how none thought of her becoming his girlfriend. But what if it had been fake? What if it had all been an act, the undercover theory actually being true? What about the name Henry had used? The way he got shocked at Rebecca? 

Who the fuck was she really?

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

The way he had stared at her did not calm her. Daniel had looked at her with a very curious yet disbelieving look, not one of damn your mine but rather a one that pondered who the fuck she was. The sound of her phone ringing startled them out of the rather loud silence, and Daniel reached over, answering it and putting it on speaker.

 "I saw your message, what the fuck happened Becca?" Indigo's voice came through and Rebecca sucked in a deep breathe, glancing at Daniel. "He knows" she said softly and Rebecca could she Daniel's judging glance.

No doubt probably wondering how Indigo knew, and why the red head knew. "who knows what?" Indigo asked and Rebecca sucked in a deep breathe, taking a sharp right turn. "Daniel knows. About me being the red queen" The brunette spoke and a moment of silence rang before there were multiple voices of "What!"

Rebecca's eyes widened. "Indigo, are you on speaker?" She asked and Indigo's voice came through in a squeak of "I'm driving?" and Rebecca clenched her jaw. "Who all heard?" She asked and slowly Jonah's voice filtered in. 

"Uh the whole gang and uh...." He trailed off and Daniel looked at Rebecca who was clearly trying to hold in her anger. "And who Jonah?" She asked and he shakily answered.

"And Harper" 

______________________________________________

Uhm hi i suppose-

ik ik and m very very very sorry. I had so much school work i had to cut off any distractions.
im also very sorry this chapter's very very small, i couldn't find anything to fill it.

Ik its just excuses but im so thankful for the ones who stuck around, for the ones who got this book to 60k reads. 

I've said this before but i am loosing interest in Wdw, i feel guilty, yes but i can't help it. And i wanna finish this book before i finally end up completely loosing interest but yea. (also because i already have the epilogue written like last yr-)

But i love you guys so much!

Toodle-Doo!